Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
1 of our distributors sent us a spoiler recently (the Gloss one in the photo below while the upper one is our V1 Spoiler sample.)

QoGMa3O.jpg

He wondered if we can modify the thickness and make it as thin as our V1 spoiler, if possible, he'd like us to improve the fitment issues as well.
Not sure if we should dig into this or not, please let us know what you think, many thanks!

M2LvGoS.jpg

Io5bG4M.jpg
Sponsored

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2021 BMW X6 M50i
What's the word on hood vents?

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
No interest to make my car look like a Batmobile.

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The word is buy them from @A90 Shop. He's got great ones he's manufacturing them in house.
Um yeah still waiting on a part from them. Not ordering jack from them again unless they deliver. They know too.

Motorknut

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra RZ, BMW G20 gone:BMW F30, E85, E46
1 of our distributors sent us a spoiler recently (the Gloss one in the photo below while the upper one is our V1 Spoiler sample.)

QoGMa3O.jpg

He wondered if we can modify the thickness and make it as thin as our V1 spoiler, if possible, he'd like us to improve the fitment issues as well.
Not sure if we should dig into this or not, please let us know what you think, many thanks!
i never considered this notched design because of how bulky it looks. I’d personally prefer the notch design with a slimmer profile spoiler like the V1.

OP
OP
Rexpeed

Rexpeed

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Evo
What's the word on hood vents?
Thank you guys for letting us know!
To Chad, thanks for your patience with our hood vents, our still trying to find a best way to combine the duct and mesh perfectly.Sorry for the long wait, hope we can have them listed before the Mid-Autumn Festival when we'll have a holiday for 5 days. :S

cvondra

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey Chad!!

what are you currently waiting on? Maybe I can help.
Had an issue with Order No. 10632 from Aug 1. Charged but item never came. Had to file a PayPal complaint because no one was responding to my email/form requests. It's not going to my spam either. You refunded the $ and assured me I would receive the part FOC which I still never have.

A90 Shop

First Name
A90 Shop
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.a90shop.com
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium, Absolute White
Had an issue with Order No. 10632 from Aug 1. Charged but item never came. Had to file a PayPal complaint because no one was responding to my email/form requests. It's not going to my spam either. You refunded the $ and assured me I would receive the part FOC which I still never have.
So you were refunded on a waiting order but still want the part? I'm a bit confused. Was this something you worked out with Will? We have one order under your name for a small carbon interior piece. Was that it?