Istvan

First Name
Istvan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2021 Premium
Hi I have the ODBlink app (IOS) and Apple car play :D and an MX+ adapter
I like to know if there is a way to display the Gauges on the Entertainment screen in the middle instead of on my I-phone. It is a pain to have an additional phone holder in place so i can see what is going on with Temp's for example.
Any ideas are appreciated
Sponsored

Lemmy

First Name
Emran
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
Following, I also wanted gauges and want to see how I can have them displayed. Does anyone make an aftermarket option?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Following, I also wanted gauges and want to see how I can have them displayed. Does anyone make an aftermarket option?
After market guagues? Sure, you can buy any guage you wire and tap it in to a sensor or harness. For mounting there are a couple companies that make A Pillar and Infotainment surrounts, p2uned also makes one for in the glove box.

Mason

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
I’ve got a couple aftermarket obd2 gauges going in soon. A mechanical boost gauge is easy aswell. @zrk will also be in on aftermarket gauges soon. There’s options

Reactions: zrk

Lemmy

First Name
Emran
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
After market guagues? Sure, you can buy any guage you wire and tap it in to a sensor or harness. For mounting there are a couple companies that make A Pillar and Infotainment surrounts, p2uned also makes one for in the glove box.
can you name some of the companies that make the A pillar replacement for gauges ?

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra