• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

(Door Panel Removal) Annoying Torx Screw behind Door Handle fell back?

One_Supra_1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem.

When I was removing my door panels, I was pulling back on the panel while unscrewing that door handle torx screw and managed to get it off, but im pretty sure the white part (the part that usually spins in place when you try to unscrew it) fell back into the door itself. All I have for both doors now is the black torx screw and the plastic black washer part.

Does anyone know how to get behind the actual speakers? I assume if I dont fish them out behind there its gonna start rattling everywhere. Or does anyone know the part number for that little white bit?

Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Canā€™t help with getting behind the speakers but is this the part youā€™re talking about?
CDC6F24F-035C-485D-8AA5-548EE34DCCEF.jpeg

Abajawah

First Name
Abrahm
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 mk5 Supra
I have the same problem. When i was taking the torx screw out for the door garnish. It fell back into the door

Carbon0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
I took off my door panel today and that part(90118-WA117) is spinning freely. Any suggestions?

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium

Carbon0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
Same thing happened to me. I think this is the one we're talking about, right behind the interior door handle? Mine broke after spinning and all I was left with was the black rubber part.

I think the part number is right, but I just ordered some through Amazon:
Great! Iā€™ll order this. Any ideas on freeing the screw? Currently the screw is spinning freely.

Gargle my Gabagool

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
If that screw is in the door and the white part fell back all you can really do is pull on the door panel while unscrewing it and itā€™ll eventually spin out, but all of the clips and other screws have to be undone first

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just held the panel in while grabbing behind the washer that's attached to the screw and used some light pressure on pulling it out as you're unscrewing. A forked trim tool or an angled pick - as long as you can get behind it and pull as you're unscrewing if that makes sense.

Once you get the actual screw out, It should be reusable.

Carbon0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
you were actually able to hold the washer? Should I just pull it and get my hands in there and try? I have everything else taken out. Iā€™m going to wait till I get replacement parts and try again

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
If you can, sure. See if you can wedge something between the door and door panel while gently pulling the door off, it should grab the threads and eventually come out.
Sponsored