downpipe help

Mjm2486

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Any recommendations on which downpipe to get ? debating if i should get one or not
Sponsored

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Any recommendations on which downpipe to get ? debating if i should get one or not
Are you looking for catted or catless?

Catted, we only recommend AMS. Its the only one we've seen not have any issues at all.

Catless, theyre all essentially the same but there is for sure some quality differences. We carry and stock multiple brands and ams for catted. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need any help.

Email: [email protected]
Text: 252-314-5604

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
65 GTO, 69 Corvette, 65 Corvette 427, 23 Corvette
CP Precision uses a 5 inch cat which flows 20% more than the other catted pipes resulting in performance closer to a non-catted pipe.

arborsupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Are you looking for catted or catless?

Catted, we only recommend AMS. Its the only one we've seen not have any issues at all.

Catless, theyre all essentially the same but there is for sure some quality differences. We carry and stock multiple brands and ams for catted. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need any help.

Email: [email protected]
Text: 252-314-5604
Thanks for this info, I've been mulling between AA, AMS, and CG Precision for a catted DP. Lately I had been leaning CG Precision because of the increased airflow which someone else also wrote above.

Do you have specific experience with the CG Precision? Can you comment whether you have experienced (or heard of) anyone having issues / CEL with the CG Precision?

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Thanks for this info, I've been mulling between AA, AMS, and CG Precision for a catted DP. Lately I had been leaning CG Precision because of the increased airflow which someone else also wrote above.

Do you have specific experience with the CG Precision? Can you comment whether you have experienced (or heard of) anyone having issues / CEL with the CG Precision?
I dont recall a customer having CG Precision unfortunately so I cant comment on theirs.

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
65 GTO, 69 Corvette, 65 Corvette 427, 23 Corvette
I've had my CG for two months and it has been trouble-free.
Sponsored