First Name
๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค
Threads
Reaction score
๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“‰โ„ด๐“ƒ๐’พโ„ด๏ผŒ ๐’ฏ๐’ณ
Website
www.IMDb.me
Car(s)
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š ๐€๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ (nocturnal black)
I had a deer run into my headlight on the driver side which caused the blinker to go out. I replaced the headlight, and the blinker still isnโ€™t working.
Sponsored

Chris_a90

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 premium
Are you just letting us know ? Or is there a question ?

OP
OP
illicit

illicit

First Name
๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.IMDb.me
Car(s)
Yeah I was wondering if anybody knew what the problem could be? Module possibly?

Last edited:
OP
OP
illicit

illicit

First Name
๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.IMDb.me
Car(s)
Damaged relay or something maybe? But wouldnโ€™t that be part of the new headlight? The dealership is 0% help and I donโ€™t want to take it in for them to charge me to โ€œdiagnoseโ€ when I already bought the fkn headlight from them for 1500.

OP
OP
illicit

illicit

First Name
๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.IMDb.me
Car(s)
@concept I appreciate your input amigo. Itโ€™s at my buddies shop, they installed the new headlight. Iโ€™ll double check with them to see if it could be a fuse but Iโ€™m pretty sure they wouldโ€™ve checked that already. All other blinkers/lights work fine, itโ€™s just that driver front. I think he said something about a module or relay that may need replacing..

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
@concept I appreciate your input amigo. Itโ€™s at my buddies shop, they installed the new headlight. Iโ€™ll double check with them to see if it could be a fuse but Iโ€™m pretty sure they wouldโ€™ve checked that already. All other blinkers/lights work fine, itโ€™s just that driver front. I think he said something about a module or relay that may need replacing..
Okay. As you know, sometimes electronics can be a mystery. Good luck, Josh. :thumbsup:

gixxersixxerman

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Does your DRL work? the DRL/blinker module comes separate when you order a light, or at least it has in the 2 cases I've seen here locally that I had to swap them over. If they swapped it over, that module could be bad, its not expensive at all to replace.

Edit: the drivers side, left side is 81170-WAA02

Chris_a90

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Toyota Supra 3.0 premium
Damaged relay or something maybe? But wouldnโ€™t that be part of the new headlight? The dealership is 0% help and I donโ€™t want to take it in for them to charge me to โ€œdiagnoseโ€ when I already bought the fkn headlight from them for 1500.
Headlight donโ€™t come with modules , itโ€™s just the housing. How bad was the damage ?

OP
OP
illicit

illicit

First Name
๐‡๐š๐ฐ๐ค
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.IMDb.me
Car(s)
@gixxersixxerman @Chris_a90 Yeah the DRL works fine, itโ€™s just the front driver blinker. The damage wasnโ€™t bad considering I was going about 40 mph when the deer ran into my side. I thought the whole front end was gonna be done for but surprisingly the only damage was to the driver headlight. It destroyed the headlight housing but nothing elseโ€ฆand the all the lights continued to work EXCEPT for the blinker.

Yeah it has to be the module then. Iโ€™ll see about getting one of those and letting yโ€™all know if it works. I appreciate the help fellas rock on!!! ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
Sponsored