ECU reprogram/wanted

Jphung

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Hello Supra world, I have a 2020 Supra and in need for a brand new ECU so I can get my car runs again. Does anybody in here have one available to sell, please let me know, I’m really interested. Again must be brand new that has never registered to another Supra. I also have a used ECU that has been registered to another 2020 Supra and looking to get it reprogram to work with my car. If anybody in here can reprogram it, I’m willing to either ship the ECU to you or ship my car to wherever you are at in the lower 48 states. Spring is here and I’m ready to get this baby back on the road again. The goddam fedex lost my ECU when I shipped it out to get it tune. Thank you all and hope to hear from you
Sponsored

LugNut

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Fed Ex can suck on a turd filled with wood splinters. They cost me $1500 earlier this year and I refuse to forgive them. Our local facility is T.E.R.R.I.B.L.E.

That said, I would reach out to @Marshall@ViscontiTuning

If it can be done, I imagine they can do it, and likely remotely too. They unlocked my 2020 a month or so back via their remote option and outside of my own stupidity on a few things, could not have gone smoother.