Ecutek Tuner Comparisons

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Hi everyone. I was curious how the custom ecutek tuners stacked you against one another. I personally have a Botti tune, but I’d like to hear what the differences are between him, Visconti, Marin, etc.
Sponsored

APanoMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
I’m also curious and who’s local or semi local in Northern California. Tbh I want to bring the car to the tuner directly vs a remote tune just so they have the car in front of them when it’s running

Frosty

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2016 Ford F150, 1993 Ford Mustang GT
I’m also curious and who’s local or semi local in Northern California. Tbh I want to bring the car to the tuner directly vs a remote tune just so they have the car in front of them when it’s running
I believe that's the best way of tuning a car. I figure this platform has a wideband from factory, which it's a plus while remote tuning IMO, but nothing like having the car in front of the tuner where everything can be seen and felt. Although I must say that today's ECMs are really advanced with lots of controls and abilities, however, the info is as good as the datalogging abilities of the program being used and the tuner analyzing them.

I tuned my 93 Mustang GT, but the aftermarket ECU and sensors used on the car are fairly basic. On top of that the engine is not a modern engineering marvel like the B58.

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Hi everyone. I was curious how the custom ecutek tuners stacked you against one another. I personally have a Botti tune, but I’d like to hear what the differences are between him, Visconti, Marin, etc.
One of the biggest positives that I receive from customers that have experience with us and other tuners is my availability. I typically reply to any customer within minutes as I give my personal cell phone number out or they message me on facebook. Our customer service is unmatched. Period.

Other remote tuners are all solos. While John (Visconti) does tuning and parts development and manufacturing, he stays slammed non stop. This is why im here. Im the customer service / sales rep to assist you any time, day or night.

I hear this fairly frequently from consumers. Its not something you should be concerned about at all. A dyno is essentially a tool. A tool used to tune the car while being stationary. We've remote tuned 7 second GTRs to 700whp Supras. No issues what so ever. In person tuning is only highly recommended when youre dealing with a car modified to the point that "feel" of the car is required. Such as say tuning ID2600 injectors. The feel of the idle of the car is crucial here to ensure its close to stock as possible. Other than that, there is no downfall for remote tuning.

Dont sacrifice having a lesser quality tune having to go to someone local and let distance be the determining factor. Plenty of remote tuners can get your car squared away and youll be beyond satisfied.

Anyone is welcome to reach out to me if yall ever have any questions or concerns and ill be happy to assist.

[email protected] - Email
252-314-5604 - Text Message

Mark5825

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra, 2017 Mustang
Message Zach Tucker @ Coutnerspace Garage great customer service and been running great for me 10.71 @ 128 with E50 and downpipe full weight. Located in California but nothing wrong with email tunes these days.

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
One of the biggest positives that I receive from customers that have experience with us and other tuners is my availability. I typically reply to any customer within minutes as I give my personal cell phone number out or they message me on facebook. Our customer service is unmatched. Period.

Other remote tuners are all solos. While John (Visconti) does tuning and parts development and manufacturing, he stays slammed non stop. This is why im here. Im the customer service / sales rep to assist you any time, day or night.

I hear this fairly frequently from consumers. Its not something you should be concerned about at all. A dyno is essentially a tool. A tool used to tune the car while being stationary. We've remote tuned 7 second GTRs to 700whp Supras. No issues what so ever. In person tuning is only highly recommended when youre dealing with a car modified to the point that "feel" of the car is required. Such as say tuning ID2600 injectors. The feel of the idle of the car is crucial here to ensure its close to stock as possible. Other than that, there is no downfall for remote tuning.

Dont sacrifice having a lesser quality tune having to go to someone local and let distance be the determining factor. Plenty of remote tuners can get your car squared away and youll be beyond satisfied.

Anyone is welcome to reach out to me if yall ever have any questions or concerns and ill be happy to assist.

[email protected] - Email
252-314-5604 - Text Message
I can vouch for the customer service, slight issue with Flex fuel and Marshall has been super responsive :thumbsup:
Sponsored