Eibach euro kit vs RS-R sus down

FullmetalHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0
Lots of conversation on here over the last two years about springs. I was leaning towards H&R but seems all retailers are back ordered until July at least. Not trying to go more than 1” drop front or rear I’ve come to these two springs

I’ve seen a few other members on here use the Eibach euro kit for the z4 and that looks to be a good option, but RS-R also has a similar drop (-.6 to -.8 font & rear) to the Eibach at (-.8 front & rear)

wanting to get a quality spring that won’t leave me with a floaty car and handling worse than stock, might be hit or miss given some of the input I’ve seen on here. Just trying to get opinions on these two. Thanks!

08DAB219-F538-4347-A66B-EA3F70FCE7DC.png

BA23EB58-FBEE-4D01-BCA4-00DC6190CFB6.png
Sponsored

First Name
Zenon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
Lots of conversation on here over the last two years about springs. I was leaning towards H&R but seems all retailers are back ordered until July at least. Not trying to go more than 1” drop front or rear I’ve come to these two springs

I’ve seen a few other members on here use the Eibach euro kit for the z4 and that looks to be a good option, but RS-R also has a similar drop (-.6 to -.8 font & rear) to the Eibach at (-.8 front & rear)

wanting to get a quality spring that won’t leave me with a floaty car and handling worse than stock, might be hit or miss given some of the input I’ve seen on here. Just trying to get opinions on these two. Thanks!

08DAB219-F538-4347-A66B-EA3F70FCE7DC.png

BA23EB58-FBEE-4D01-BCA4-00DC6190CFB6.png
I am on the same dilemma, deciding between these two.

Not a lot of feedback on these on this forum.

Did you end up installing one?

nc_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Pro
Can vouch for the Eibach springs. Ever so slightly stiffer than normal, but the improvement to body control and cornering stability is well worth it. Drop is subtle, which is perfect for me.
72289EC0-B4DF-417C-8305-E631005D2E22.jpeg

First Name
Zenon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0
Can vouch for the Eibach springs. Ever so slightly stiffer than normal, but the improvement to body control and cornering stability is well worth it. Drop is subtle, which is perfect for me.
72289EC0-B4DF-417C-8305-E631005D2E22.jpeg
That looks clean! Any noise issues of the sort?
Also, if you don't mind, where did you order them?

nc_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Pro
That looks clean! Any noise issues of the sort?
Also, if you don't mind, where did you order them?
Absolutely no noises at all. If the car was delivered like this, you wouldn’t question it.

We had a local group buy, but Whifbitz, AutoID, and the like have them, they’re the “Eibach Pro” items with 20 mm drop all round.
Sponsored