Eibach vs H&R vs HKS

Which lowering springs will you be using for your Supra?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munkeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Tesla S 100D, 2023 Volvo XC90 Recharge
Looks good. Nice even drop ?

How does the car ride compared to stock?
It feels close to stock but a tad bit of a firmer ride. I am super happy about them

I dont think youā€™ll regret getting them

JakeM

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Supra, '21 Lexus RX450H. '08 Lexus GX470
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have the HKS kit in stock?

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
For people curious about ride height for different springs (like me), I put together the below table:

SpringFrontRear
Eibach (Euro-Spec)0.8"0.8"
H&R1.0"0.75"
Swift1.2"1.2"
Tein S-Tech1.2"1.0"
HKS (Adjustable)1.4"1.0"
Eibach (US-Spec)1.7"1.2"

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
Seems like the US spec Eibach doesn't lower 1.7 front. Most report closer to 1.125-1.25".
I've got both kits sitting here and I'm still not sure what I'm going to I stall this week. Maybe I'll go EU first, then swap if it isnt low enough for me.

sstevens7

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Seems like the US spec Eibach doesn't lower 1.7 front. Most report closer to 1.125-1.25".
I've got both kits sitting here and I'm still not sure what I'm going to I stall this week. Maybe I'll go EU first, then swap if it isnt low enough for me.
Just installed us spec Eibach and itā€™s awesome. Stock the front was sitting higher then the rear. Now the stance is level and perfect IMO. I love this kit!!

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
I hear you. I went by what's listed on the manufacturer website:
1618604105009.png

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
Just installed us spec Eibach and itā€™s awesome. Stock the front was sitting higher then the rear. Now the stance is level and perfect IMO. I love this kit!!
Nice! Can you post pics? I'm a little worried about being TOO low. (NY shit roads) Seems people have had varying results with the US kit.

sstevens7

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Nice! Can you post pics? I'm a little worried about being TOO low. (NY shit roads) Seems people have had varying results with the US kit.

Attachments

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
Looks crisp. :thumbsup: How is the ride? How would you describe the changes? I'm torn. I love a low car, but I'm worried with the roads around here, steep parking entrances, etc. I've had that stress before.

Did you powdercoat? Gloss black? I just did the same of so. Cant wait to get everything installed.

sstevens7

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Looks crisp. :thumbsup: How is the ride? How would you describe the changes? I'm torn. I love a low car, but I'm worried with the roads around here, steep parking entrances, etc. I've had that stress before.

Did you powdercoat? Gloss black? I just did the same of so. Cant wait to get everything installed.
The ride is perfectly fine with me. I canā€™t notice much of a difference ride quality wise. Iā€™m very use to a lowered ride so I really donā€™t think about it much anymore.

the wheels were painted by the dealership when they received it.

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
The ride is perfectly fine with me. I canā€™t notice much of a difference ride quality wise. Iā€™m very use to a lowered ride so I really donā€™t think about it much anymore.

the wheels were painted by the dealership when they received it.
Thanks for feedback.
Sponsored