Evasive Motorsports Toyota Supra - SEMA 2019

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
anybody else prefer the stock look? it pains me to see all this “ricer” widebody (no function) crap look. i cant imagine drilling holes to this car.
Same here. That kit that Stradman got is awful. I hate all those fender flare kits. Leave it on the Chevy S10.

supraboi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A70, GS300
anybody else prefer the stock look? it pains me to see all this “ricer” widebody (no function) crap look. i cant imagine drilling holes to this car.
Wide body does not go well with this car. The wheelbase is short. It does not look right.
I also prefer the stock look.

Does it really have a "wide" body kit? The quarter panel and front bumper/hood appears to have the same wide as a stock car.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
I also prefer the stock look.

Does it really have a "wide" body kit? The quarter panel and front bumper/hood appears to have the same wide as a stock car.
Yeah this doesn't scream widebody kit too me. More like a riced out 10 feet wing and cut up fenders.

This is a widebody kit.

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
widebody or not that thing is hideous. who thought it would look good with that riced out wing, and dont even get me started on the fenders. :puke:

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
Yeah this doesn't scream widebody kit too me. More like a riced out 10 feet wing and cut up fenders.

This is a widebody kit.

That is shit too. ALL the kits that are riveted/screwed on are shit and tacky. The worst part is when they throw on 2 inch spacers on each wheel to make their wheels fit.

SupraFiend

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5 Supras currently
anybody else prefer the stock look? it pains me to see all this “ricer” widebody (no function) crap look.
You got to admit that's kind of a funny statement to make for a car notorious for coming from the factory with 8 fake vents.