Exhaust install in Columbus area?

skimmy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91
I'm trying to get the AWE track exhaust installed by a shop in the Columbus, OH area. So far I've been quoted $300 by Evan's automotive and $375 by Exhaust Works. I know this is an easy 1-2 hour install, so I ideally want to pay no more than $150-$175 at most. I would try to do it myself but I live in an apartment and move frequently, so I don't want to deal with lifts and tools. Does anyone have recommendations based on price or good experience?
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
Midas can do it for cheap probably... if they can get your car on their lift..

hafu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Supra
Not sure about OH but in Cali I've never paid over $150 for an exhaust install.

menciso

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Just make a new Supra friend with a garage and install it at their place. Buy them some cold busch lattes.

Last edited:

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
I'm trying to get the AWE track exhaust installed by a shop in the Columbus, OH area. So far I've been quoted $300 by Evan's automotive and $375 by Exhaust Works. I know this is an easy 1-2 hour install, so I ideally want to pay no more than $150-$175 at most. I would try to do it myself but I live in an apartment and move frequently, so I don't want to deal with lifts and tools. Does anyone have recommendations based on price or good experience?
~ I have a good buddy who is a bmw mechanic that can do it for you. He’s done lots on work on mine and his pricing is very fair. Send me a pm for his info.
Sponsored