• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

F/S: Motiv Reflex+ (W/O Harnesses and Install kit)

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
21' Supra 3.0, 23' Z Perf, 14' Toyota 86
F/S : Motiv Reflex+
Price: $600
Reason: Motiv's Reflex+ only works with BM3 or MHD.
For Ecutek, you need to buy Visconti's Reflex+ kit
Description: This is for the Reflex+ Box only. Long story short, I installed their kit only to find out that they do not have a patch to utilize that works with Ecutek.
I've purchased Visconti's Reflex+ so I have no use for this. I sent this back to Motiv to make sure it had the latest firmware and everything. There's an RMA slip detailing that everything is fine with the box and it's ready to be used for BM3 or MHD. Selling so cheap because it's just been sitting in my garage. You're responsible for sourcing out the install harness and Main harness.
---------------------
IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_0524.JPG

IMG_0525.JPG
IMG_0526.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
cntrvslbrs

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
I just purchased this as well. You can splice it so it connect to the ECU or you can buy this https://1fastsupra.com/products/motive-reflex-plus-main-harness-b58. wire harness to make it a plug and play. Correct me if I am wrong. I dont have much knowledge on the PI kits for this car
That isn't the port injection harness in the link, that's the main harness to the box.

This is a spare Reflex+ i'm selling, not the one currently on my car. I'm using Visconti's Reflex+ kit which is plug & play for Ecutek.

Rolos

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
That isn't the port injection harness in the link, that's the main harness to the box.

This is a spare Reflex+ i'm selling, not the one currently on my car. I'm using Visconti's Reflex+ kit which is plug & play for Ecutek.
Do you have to cut or splice anything?? Pictures? Thanks.

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
F/S : Motiv Reflex+
Price: $600
Reason: Motiv's Reflex+ only works with BM3 or MHD.
For Ecutek, you need to buy Visconti's Reflex+ kit
Description: This is for the Reflex+ Box only. Long story short, I installed their kit only to find out that they do not have a patch to utilize that works with Ecutek.
I've purchased Visconti's Reflex+ so I have no use for this. I sent this back to Motiv to make sure it had the latest firmware and everything. There's an RMA slip detailing that everything is fine with the box and it's ready to be used for BM3 or MHD. Selling so cheap because it's just been sitting in my garage. You're responsible for sourcing out the install harness and Main harness.
---------------------
IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_0524.JPG

IMG_0525.JPG
IMG_0526.JPG
Any reflex + with a harness will work with ecutek so you know.

I'm not sure who you spoke with but I for one and many others are using a Reflex + without a visconti harness.

OP
OP
cntrvslbrs

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
Any reflex + with a harness will work with ecutek so you know.

I'm not sure who you spoke with but I for one and many others are using a Reflex + without a visconti harness.
I went right to the source. I spoke with a Tech at Motiv .They remote diagnosed it and it did not work. The correct firmware was used as well. I went through basically 2-3 weekends of getting no Can bus Hi and Lo communication. Everything worked as designed once I used Viscontiā€™s kit. Install was correct too.

Thanks for the input Jesse!

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
I went right to the source. I spoke with a Tech at Motiv .They remote diagnosed it and it did not work. The correct firmware was used as well. I went through basically 2-3 weekends of getting no Can bus Hi and Lo communication. Everything worked as designed once I used Viscontiā€™s kit. Install was correct too.

Thanks for the input Jesse!
Some of their boxes are faulty. I also have one that doesnā€™t work correctly. Misfiring when we turned on PI. We swapped in my backup box and it worked fine with no changes.

was not the first time the shop saw this issue and Iā€™ve heard from other shops they have issues as well.

OP
OP
cntrvslbrs

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
Some of their boxes are faulty. I also have one that doesnā€™t work correctly. Misfiring when we turned on PI. We swapped in my backup box and it worked fine with no changes.

was not the first time the shop saw this issue and Iā€™ve heard from other shops they have issues as well.
Interesting, I might have to reach out to them again. After they provided me with an RMA and bench-tested it, it still didn't work. I might have to push a bit harder. If it doesn't sell (which looks like it'll be the case), I'll go that route to see if I can return this. Thanks for the feedback Kyle!

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
Interesting, I might have to reach out to them again. After they provided me with an RMA and bench-tested it, it still didn't work. I might have to push a bit harder. If it doesn't sell (which looks like it'll be the case), I'll go that route to see if I can return this. Thanks for the feedback Kyle!
Yeah, they like to claim they've made 0 defective units and had 0 failures, but it's 100% BS. Need to get my other box replaced or refunded as well.

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91

I am dealing with this problem right now, my box is just not working. No canbus signals, injectors not working would make a lot of sense that the box is just defective still waiting for support to get back on this problem but not looking good
Sponsored