• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Factory Wheels/Tires/TPMS, <2500 Miles, $950 - Perfect Condition

GConrad809

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra (Tungsten), 2018 WRX
Forum member since early 2020, zero posts. I’ve been on the forum since starting my search for the right Supra. Purchased a new 2020 from a dealership posting here on the forum and had the car shipped to me. I have built it with a few iterations here and there and am now enjoying it 100%. Busy life… Work, school, car. Not much time to post.

That said, I understand hesitations to purchase from someone “new” on the forum. These are listed for PayPal prices so you have buyer protection, shipping will be added (your choice of shipping method). I’m happy to meet in person if local. Want to discuss ahead of a purchase? DM me and I’ll be happy to text/call.

Prices is firm, local pickup or ship at your cost.

Factory Wheels & Tires with TPMS - $950
<2500 miles, no nicks/scratches/rash, tires excellent, TPMS included

1662236278987.png
Sponsored

paulnur

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium
If I needed a set I'd buy them immediately, great price. Free bump, glws

Supra_legend

First Name
Josef
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra a90 3.0l
Hi colleague,
Can you ship them to Europe? I scratched mine and I am looking for new one. Thanks for answer

OP
OP
GConrad809

GConrad809

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sorry, not interested in shipping them to Europe. Not really even interested in shipping in the US, but just for fun I ran some numbers for UPS Ground to 91405. Shipping and supplies (boxes) is about $670.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Sorry, not interested in shipping them to Europe. Not really even interested in shipping in the US, but just for fun I ran some numbers for UPS Ground to 91405. Shipping and supplies (boxes) is about $670.
That is a bonkers US Shipping Price. I shipped four wheels cross-country for $50 a wheel. Supplies are just sheets of foam over the face, then movers wrap the fuck out of them. Slap a label on the wrap. Done and Done.

As always, use pirateship.com for shipping for dirt low prices.

OP
OP
GConrad809

GConrad809

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That is a bonkers US Shipping Price. I shipped four wheels cross-country for $50 a wheel. Supplies are just sheets of foam over the face, then movers wrap the fuck out of them. Slap a label on the wrap. Done and Done.

As always, use pirateship.com for shipping for dirt low prices.
28 x 28 x 12 box, 50 lb each. I just took the numbers right from UPS. I'm happy to help arrange shipping for a potential buyer, they can supply the labels and then it's a moot point.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
28 x 28 x 12 box, 50 lb each. I just took the numbers right from UPS. I'm happy to help arrange shipping for a potential buyer, they can supply the labels and then it's a moot point.
Your putting them in a box? Don't put them in a box. lol.

OP
OP
GConrad809

GConrad809

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
okay, okay, okay... taking zrk's advice here...

fronts are 26" x 10.2", 47 lb (+.5lb in foam and wrap)
rears are 26.2" x 10.9", 51.3 lb (+.5lb in foam and wrap)

foam over the faces, wrapped in plastic

shipping to 91405 is $533.34
- fronts are $115.09 each
- rears are $151.58 each

still bonkers... lol.. btw, this is literally coast to coast, not chicago to coast

Insomniac

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Premium GR
You're in va beach? Take PayPal? Bring them to my house so I can ensure no rash and I'll give you the money.

Richard