First A90 Supra delivered in Germany

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Has anyone heard anything new about other shipments in Germany? I couldn’t attend the driving event at Nürburgring unfortunately. So I wonder if Toyota shared any specifics with the attendees? I guess JP got the dealer car and being a celebrity in DE this was an exception made only for him anyway.
Spoke to some Toyota guys at the event. Aparently cars won't be released for customer delivery before mid August, because each dealership has to receive a Supra specific training beforehand. I was also told it is unlikely that the full 300 allocated to Germany will be delivered in 2019.

JP most likely got his car for marketing purposes and because he will be a key person for aftermarket parts.
Sponsored

Nordic

First Name
Holger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW X3M40i Confirmed order TOYOTA GR Supra LE
Spoke to some Toyota guys at the event. Aparently cars won't be released for customer delivery before mid August, because each dealership has to receive a Supra specific training beforehand. I was also told it is unlikely that the full 300 allocated to Germany will be delivered in 2019.

JP most likely got his car for marketing purposes and because he will be a key person for aftermarket parts.
Thanks Bastian. Mid August sounds better than September what I have been told by my dealer ;) But the comment about not all 300 being shipped this year worries me. I was so lucky to get a LE allocated and would expect that being delivered in September latest. But would feel very sorry for everyone of the 300 not getting it in 2019 in Germany.

FraKarl

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota IQ
But would feel very sorry for everyone of the 300 not getting it in 2019 in Germany.
My dealer told me that only some colours will be delivered in 2019 (gray silver red was the colours I think )

Nordic

First Name
Holger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW X3M40i Confirmed order TOYOTA GR Supra LE
My dealer told me that only some colours will be delivered in 2019 (gray silver red was the colours I think )
I echo that. I was told if you wanted any other color delivery is unlikely to happen in 2019.

Rotaryrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda RX 8
Vehicle Showcase
They aren't my taste either... I don't understand that rotyform hype. Most of their designs are ugly.

And the colour of the rims should be more contrasting to the colour of the car.

sedanlova

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk4 twins
They aren't my taste either... I don't understand that rotyform hype. Most of their designs are ugly.

I think wheels color is perfect

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase

Yea the color is a bit too bland imo. Also, rotiforms are heavy wheels.

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
What I don't get is in his last video he said he was going for performance gains/improving lap times. Not going to achieve that with 31lbs 20s....