First weekend of auto cross 2021 Supra Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

WPGSUPRA

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Here is a video of my fastest (3rd) run in the Supra this weekend.

still getting used to the car, I came from a 2018 camaro SS 1LE and love the Supra so far.

mods are
Eibach front sway bar
275/35r19 Bridgestone RE71 on stock wheels
Fresh alignment
Castrol SRF
First oil change with motul 5w40

I’ve also had 1 full day at the local road course for hot laps and will be competing in some time attack next month.

Sponsored

Jaxness

First Name
Jax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxness.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra LE #1292, 2012 Yamaha R6
How do you like those tires?
And were you able to race it without and with the swaybar to feel the difference it made?

OP
OP

WPGSUPRA

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
How do you like those tires?
And were you able to race it without and with the swaybar to feel the difference it made?
The tires are great I like the grip level where it’s at currently, it hooks up well yet can still be pushed into some oversteer easily.

I ran it with out the bar and then with it in the middle setting. Iat realty noticeable on our technical and tight courses (due to the narrow runway we use) I find a little stiffer bar on certain setups makes the front end feel more “sharp” it helps keep the front end flat without having really stiff springs/shocks so the front changes direction faster That’s the best way I can describe it.

OP
OP

WPGSUPRA

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Nice driving!
Slowly getting more comfortable with the car I’m coming from an 18 Camaro SS 1LE and I’ve always driven manuals so the gear selection/changing took some getting used to plus it handles quite a bit differently. This was my second event with the car and I ended up second place raw time to a nationally competitive E Mod car.

Looking forward to another double header this weekend!
Sponsored