• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: [For Sale] Cloneable ECU $2200 Shipped

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Updated with a price.

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470
Guess these arent selling anymore?

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
That is not correct sir.

Reactions: zrk

Jakester

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Guess these arent selling anymore?
Just sold my extra one for 2600. This is an absolutely great price in this market for the value it adds allowing you to go big and fast compared to being stuck at beating up on stock 5.0s and other assorted slow cars.

MrNobody

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Trdoffroad 4runner
Wish I had the cash right now I would be picking this thing up!!!! Amazing price. Glws

kyle9

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra - Gridlife StreetMod #29, '23 B48 Supra
Even after paying a total of $5k or so for the ECU + femto, DHL, and your tuner (bench unlock + ecutek license), the supra is still a hell of a deal.

I paid more than OP is asking and am happy to have done so. Got a daw ultraflow + port injection + e50 tune being done on my car now. Couldn’t have done it without shelling out the cash for an ECU

Glws 🤙