Free NASA Track Day

cutsman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Austin Mini (VTEC), 2020 Supra, 2005 Cooper S
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone register for their free NASA track day? --I got confirmation for Buttonwillow on October 10,2020. Hoping to see some fellow Supra owners :headbang:
Sponsored

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
Thanks for the reminder, I think I have to register for that day too.

CC²

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium
Havent registered yet, waiting to get my car back from the dealer and confirm that it actually works before I sign up. Did they offer options for different tracks? I would love to take the car to Chuckwalla if possible.

ToyoBMW

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE, 2004 S2000, 1999 Carrera
Havent registered yet, waiting to get my car back from the dealer and confirm that it actually works before I sign up. Did they offer options for different tracks? I would love to take the car to Chuckwalla if possible.
Chuckwalla is on there. They have different dates for the tracks so if you're in CA, you might not want to hit the summer months for the desert tracks

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Chuckwalla is on there. They have different dates for the tracks so if you're in CA, you might not want to hit the summer months for the desert tracks
Yeah, Chuckwalla is basically closed for June, July and August. But temps this time of year are usually perfect. I'll be out there for their Star Car track day at the end of the month.

CC²

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra GR Premium
Ridden it on a street bike multiple times, just got to ride along in two friends cars this last weekend. Now I have some lap times to beat there

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
I was signed up for MSR Cresson in March but wasn't able to make it so I called the GR Supra Concierge, and man, they were so freaking helpful! A very nice gentleman picked up immediately and I told him my situation and he took care of rescheduling the HPDE to a different one with no hassle at all. Assuming there are still spots available, I'll be going to Autobahn CC in IL in August instead of MSR.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD
I'm gonna call the concierge today. I just got my car last week and the only track day near me happens april 10th. Doesn't give me much time to break in the car and get registered. Hopefully I can get in the Limerock track day, otherwise the other two closest are NJ and Watkins Glenn which are both over 5 hours away. I don't want to drive that far.
Sponsored