First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
2023 M550i, 2023 M340i, 2021 Supra
Congrats on the winner! I decided to buy a few for myself as i love supporting artists. Super fast shipping and they look amazing. Got the A91 Supra for myself and the GT3 for my girlfriend
Thank you! enjoy the artwork.
Sponsored

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra

Pathfindercod

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition Refraction Blue
Just a heads up. I ordered a print. He shipped it fast the next morning. I paid for shipping and it was damaged during shipping. He offered to print me another but wants me to pay for shipping. Donā€™t think that is very fair since it wasnā€™t my fault it was damaged. As a seller and charge for shipping it should insured if you donā€™t want responsibility of issues. I filed a PayPal claim for now just to keep a paper trail.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Just a heads up. I ordered a print. He shipped it fast the next morning. I paid for shipping and it was damaged during shipping. He offered to print me another but wants me to pay for shipping. Donā€™t think that is very fair since it wasnā€™t my fault it was damaged. As a seller and charge for shipping it should insured if you donā€™t want responsibility of issues. I filed a PayPal claim for now just to keep a paper trail.
Not my intention to bash, but same could be said about him. You both trust the shipping company. File a claim with them..
That's why we have incoterms in the industry. Perhaps he should clearly define his terms...

Attachments

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
First, No piece of artwork ever leaves my possession in damaged condition. Secondly, once the package is in UPS' possession it is their job, priority and obligation to handle & deliver the material free of damage. Every UPS shipment is insured for $100.00 standard.

As soon as the package is picked up by UPS, it is officially the receiver's property, therefore a claim needs to be processed by the receiver to UPS using the tracking information I provided. Yes, I offered a new print at no charge if he pays the shipping...I believe this is fair as I too am not at fault. (I'll even ship it a different method if you'd prefer...US Postal should be fairly cheap?

Lastly, Steve felt it necessary to make a public post instead of allowing me the chance to respond in a PM, email and/or to his PayPal dispute. Once again, I am more than happy to replace the damaged item at no charge if the end-user pays for the shipment.

Last edited:

Pathfindercod

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
As a buyer I have never been made to file snd deal with shippers for issues. As a seller I have always taken care of my buyers. I certainly would never charge to ship another. I asked for seller to pay to ship this back to him and just refund my money. Donā€™t want this public just wanted to warn any potential buyers what they may face. Iā€™ll let PayPal ha for it.

OP
OP
SupraMKV2.0

SupraMKV2.0

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twinskrulldesign.com
Car(s)
As a buyer I have never been made to file snd deal with shippers for issues. As a seller I have always taken care of my buyers. I certainly would never charge to ship another. I asked for seller to pay to ship this back to him and just refund my money. Donā€™t want this public just wanted to warn any potential buyers what they may face. Iā€™ll let PayPal ha for it.
One, it is standard protocol with UPS and two, I've already refunded you in full while also not requiring the item be returned. Please allow 1-2 business days for the refund to be processed. I will check back on Monday to be sure the refund has cleared.

Pathfindercod

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
One, it is standard protocol with UPS and two, I've already refunded you in full while also not requiring the item be returned. Please allow 1-2 business days for the refund to be processed. I will check back on Monday to be sure the refund has cleared.

Thank you, sir. Was not my intention. Would have liked one not damaged but its all good. Thank you and sorry for the trouble.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.