• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: 2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium, 2800 miles

Supraluv

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra premium , Z4 Coupe , 2002 MRoadster
I like everything but the wing. If I didn`t already have my Supra I would definitely think seriously about getting this. GLWS

i3igpete

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 3.0L 8AT
agree, great price, it's a shame most of us don't join the forum until after we already own the car.

ColonelAdama

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Absolute Zero Supra 3.0 Premium MT, 2015 GTI
agree, great price, it's a shame most of us don't join the forum until after we already own the car.
Great price indeed. Seller likes to mod his cars more than driving them though 😂 I dunno how people can put 10k+ into a car in great mods to drive it a few hundred miles a year and sell for a huge loss lol

OP
OP
Antiq8ted_Ex0

Antiq8ted_Ex0

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
I messaged you on IG a few weeks ago. Or please post your email so I can contact you
Yeah that IG is dead, I never use it. Just DM me on here or [email protected].
agreed. Seller likes to mod his cars more than driving them though 😂 I dunno how people can put 10k+ into a car in great mods to drive it a few hundred miles a year and sell for a huge loss lol
It's called my job, and other projects hence why I am selling it for someone else to enjoy.

OP
OP
Antiq8ted_Ex0

Antiq8ted_Ex0

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
After listing the car for three months and having interest, I will be keeping the car and trying to make more time to enjoy it. Looks like the IS300 will sit a bit longer.
Sponsored