• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: 2022 Supra 3.0 Premium Black - $50k

akadic10

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura TLX, 2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Will try to sell with the minor mods first, then part out if unsuccessful. Car has 21,000 miles.

Current mods are:

-Ceramic window tint including windshield
-Eibach E10-20-046-02-22 Lowering Springs
-Blast bronze TE37s - specifically these Volk Racing TE37SL GR Supra A90 specific fitment (titanmotorsports.com)
-Continental tires are 265/35/19 front and 305/30/19 rear - they are in ok shape
-(Stock wheels + tires are almost brands new, probably around 1000-2000 miles on them)

It's in good shape and always garage kept.

Looking to get $50k

IMG_1062.JPEG

IMG_1063.JPEG

IMG_1064.JPEG

IMG_1066.JPEG

IMG_1067.JPEG

IMG_1057.JPEG

IMG_1059.JPEG

IMG_1060.JPEG
Sponsored

OP
OP

akadic10

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh, and the car is located in Jacksonville, FL

khousekeyz

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GenCoupe2.0T, Impreza 2.5i, Ninja250r
Every clean supra fs is so far 🥺 GLWS!

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Of course, the first thing a potential buyer will ask is:
"Why are you selling?"

And the second thing may be:
"Do you have all maintenance records and receipts?"

OP
OP

akadic10

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Of course, the first thing a potential buyer will ask is:
"Why are you selling?"

And the second thing may be:
"Do you have all maintenance records and receipts?"
1 - Why am I selling?
The car isn't driven as much as before. The primary reason for that is that when I take my kid to middle school now he wants to take the other car we have because it has more space for his bags and stuff. Opening the trunk isn't an option in the carlane.

Also, I cannot pick him up from school because they retrofitted a grass area into a pickup area and poured some concrete at a 45 degree angle to make the climb onto this area that is about the same height as a sidewalk. Maybe hard to explain with words alone but the Supra cannot make the climb since the Acura TLXs sideskirt scrapes sometimes against it.

So now I have a car in the garage that simply isn't driven much because my kids school is right next to my office so I don't come back home on the days I am at the office to switch cars.

On the weekends there simply isn't much time to go out for a drive. It's always a trip to Costco for example where let's face it the Supra's storage space is good for a case of water and some other things.

I love the Supra, it's one of the best looking cars but it just doesn't make sense to hold onto it when I can't enjoy it most days.

2 - Maintenance records
I have them all and they were all performed at a nearby Toyota dealership. 4 oil changes were completed so far at ~5000, 10000, 15000 and recently 20000. An alignment was also done when I fitted the wheels. I also had a low coolant message come on the way to work and posted about it on this forum and went to the dealership first. The dealership didn't find any leaks and topped it off with coolant. These are all things I could have done myself at home but wanted to have all the proof in case a warranty issue was to come up.

OP
OP

akadic10

First Name
Alen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I am going to mark this as sold (unsold) due to the lack of interest. Some of the offers I have received were the same values as what nearby dealerships are offering for slightly higher than wholesale. I am going to take the wheels off in the next few days/weeks and sell the car that way. Will post wheels as a separate thread then.

concept

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra 45th, Mikan 2008 Mazda MX5 PRHT manual
Back 2 months ago, I sold my 2014 Mazda 3S GT with 32600 miles on it. It was listed in Auto Trader and Craigslist for two months. I started it out at $18K and every couple of weeks, trimmed it by $1000. Dealerships offered $11K - 13K and a couple of responders offered $12 - 13K. However, used car lots and dealerships were asking $19-20K for the same model and trim level, and with more miles on the odometer. When I dropped the price to $15k, a woman contacted me, immediately and I sold my car to her, two days later.

My patience and gradual lowering of the price paid off. I knew that it would sell, as it was like a brand new car that was loaded with everything, including Enkei wheels, Koni Sport shocks, and Eibach springs. I later sold the OEM wheels and shocks on Craigslist.

I recommend that you give it some more time, especially now that Supra production may be on hold. Good luck!

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I am going to mark this as sold (unsold) due to the lack of interest. Some of the offers I have received were the same values as what nearby dealerships are offering for slightly higher than wholesale. I am going to take the wheels off in the next few days/weeks and sell the car that way. Will post wheels as a separate thread then.
This site is horrible for selling cars. Everybody kept telling me I'd get 45K for mine. I can get more than that selling to Autotrader dealers. Lol
AutoTrader recommended I start at 54,000. I priced my car a little bit below that and have received a few offers already. Waiting for somebody to be serious enough to pay.
All of my offers have been for 50k and above.
Sponsored