• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: AWE Non-res touring exhaust w/ 5" chrome tips (Chicago area)

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Sold!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
** Removed the post of my sold exhaust to prevent anyone from using the picture to scam others again **

Last edited:

hotsaucewizard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 1991 325i Turbo, 2019 RC350
Weighing my options with AWE right now.. any reason you're taking this off? Too quiet? Too loud? They have too many options ?

OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I absolutely love the exhaust, when in sport mode, it sounds amazing. When not in sport mode and just cruising, it's not much louder than stock.

Reason for selling is that I got rid of the car. Got an allocation for a new car coming soon.

OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Just got back from a week long work trip, finally was able to reply to some of your PM's and emails.

Exhaust is currently located in the southwest suburbs of Chicago.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
I have this exhaust on my car and it is amazing! it really does sound awesome, its is not for the faint of heart, even with the stock downpipe, but it is so worth it, the tone sounds amazing, the pops are gunshots, the looks are just wow, I love those 5 inch tips

OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
bump =]

No rush to sell at all. But waiting for a local buyer to avoid the hassle.

felcrum

First Name
Abdullah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Prem, '20 RC350
Possibly interested, will need it shipped to CA. following

cambo_lv

First Name
Cham
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90, FK8, R32 GTR
FYI someone been using your photos and going around Facebook Supra page selling stuff.
52D944A4-9185-4D0C-B216-A64C1C315265.jpeg

OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Oh what the hell? I'll try to get in contact with him to ask wtf he's doing. I can provide more and more proof if someone needs it.

In the meantime, exhaust is still available. Been so busy lately that i've hardly had time to visit the forums so I apologize to those who have sent me a PM

Last edited:
OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Also if someone really wants it, and would need it shipped. Let me know and we can try to work out a deal that makes us both happy.
Sponsored