• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: AWE non-res touring exhaust - chrome tips (Chicago area)

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
My 2nd AWE non-res exhaust system I've had. Had one on my previous 2021 Supra and loved it enough to buy it for my 2022 Toyota Supra.

I barely drive, so the exhaust only has about 800-900 miles on them. (My car itself had 1800 miles). Never seen rain or snow.

Great condition. No dents or scratches. Paid just under $2200. Looking to sell locally for $1500 obo. If someone is really interested from out of state, we can set something up and split shipping cost.

Reason for selling: My 2024 BMW m4 6mt is arriving soon and the car is getting traded in.

For fastest response, please Private Message me. It gets sent directly to my email so I'll notice it quicker.

tempImage5aqocg.png

tempImageuVSKL6.png

tempImageVIivLQ.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-16 at 1.27.39 PM.png
IMG_3190.jpeg

IMG_3193.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
If I weren't so far away..

GLWS and bump for looking!

OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Bump:

Price is OBO. Feel free to make me an offer.

Car is sold. No longer have a need for this.

OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Just taking up room in the garage. $1500 picked up and itā€™s yours :)

OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I have a box big enough if someone from out of state would like it shipped.

So not locals only anymore.

Rta95

First Name
Rahat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Did you have a stock downpipe? Also any sound clips? YouTube only has for like 2020s and the 2022 definitely sound a bit different because of the less aggressive burbles. And what do you do with the stock valve module since this doesn't have a valve? Zip tie it somewhere?

OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Did you have a stock downpipe? Also any sound clips? YouTube only has for like 2020s and the 2022 definitely sound a bit different because of the less aggressive burbles. And what do you do with the stock valve module since this doesn't have a valve? Zip tie it somewhere?
AWE adds a bracket to bolt in the stock module and they tell you to put it under the rear liner.
No exhaust clips unfortunately. But the exhaust sounds amazing with plenty of burbles. This is my 2nd AWE touring exhaust Iā€™ve bought for my Supras.

best exhaust Iā€™ve heard, and Iā€™ve heard probably 7-8 diff options.

Viper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Viper, TRX, M4
approx. How much to ship to 78664?

thx

OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
approx. How much to ship to 78664?

thx
Last time I shipped an exhaust it was about $240 or so. If interested, PM me and we can work on a price and split the shipping

OP
OP
Octane

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Bump šŸ˜€

feel free to make an offer.