• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: Borla ATAK

Last Lemming

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV, 86 944 Turbo
It’s a bit too loud for me and I could never quite get it to fit properly, but that might have to do with The fact that I was installing it myself and had no help, and with my back problem I was limited to my time under the car. I did like the extra umph I got at the top end, but it was just barely noticeable.

I only had it on my car for one week, then I took it all apart and packed it back in the box and put it up in my attic, where it may stay to the end of time if I don’t sell it.

I have all the hardware, but in an effort to make the exhaust fit I had to cut the end of one of the pipes about an inch and a quarter inch off another end. Appears to be plenty of extra pipe, if that makes sense, and I didn’t have any clamp issues. The carbon tips and muffler are fine however, as well as where it connects to the DP and all the hangars.

I live in Lafayette Louisiana and I’m selling this for pick up only, the box is waaaay to big to deal with, and if no one wants it, I guess I have an expensive lesson in my attic.

I’m selling it for $700 cash.
Sponsored

NJA90

First Name
Tobi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0
No chance of shipping??

OP
OP
Last Lemming

Last Lemming

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV, 86 944 Turbo
Sorry. No. Just a major pain, and it would cost a fortune.

also the way they packed it originally was with expandable foam and it fit together like a puzzle, a puzzle thats almost impossible to put back together in the big box so it all fits without damage during shipping.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Wow price is amazing. I’ll be in New Orleans next month, debating buying it from you and meeting u and shipping it back myself, I have a corporate shipping account and could probably make it pretty cheap lol. If interested shoot me a dm
Sponsored