• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: Burger Tuning JB4 w/Bluetooth and EWG

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Used for roughly 2,500 miles with zero issues.

Asking $500

A51BD918-8793-46E7-BF48-2EDBB8EDCBF6.jpeg

1BA2CA98-F95F-4F62-950E-ECF207E7A846.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
NVM
I just found out it tweaks parameters in the ECU and I live in CA 😂🤦🏼
GLWS!

OP
OP
YOTA_IL

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
*bump

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
NVM
I just found out it tweaks parameters in the ECU and I live in CA 😂🤦🏼
GLWS!
It does not tweak the params in the ECU. It modifies the signals going in to the ECU. ECU thinks your making 12psi when you're actually making 14, so it keeps the WG closed a little longer.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
It does not tweak the params in the ECU. It modifies the signals going in to the ECU. ECU thinks your making 12psi when you're actually making 14, so it keeps the WG closed a little longer.
Hm. That's what I thought, but...I was told otherwise by someone on this forum whom most people defer to. I can't risk it, so haven't bothered to shop around.
That's a lot of money to spend to end up having a lot of problems later.

OP
OP
YOTA_IL

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Zack knows all about how the JB4 works he’s very knowledgeable.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Hm. That's what I thought, but...I was told otherwise by someone on this forum whom most people defer to. I can't risk it, so haven't bothered to shop around.
ok

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
The JB4 actually used to have a CARB EO #. Not sure when they got rid of it. It doesnt do anything to the ecus tune file so you really dont need to worry about smog. For what its worth, I have had my JB4 on for over a year and somewhere around 15 track days with no issues. So I would say you need to buy this.

OP
OP
YOTA_IL

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
**weekend bump

all boxed up ready for shipment