• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: East Coast Supra Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
Selling my East Coast Supra carbon fiber steering wheel with alcantara grips, blue stitching, and blue stripe. The alcantara has been reconditioned and looks and feels like new.

Used for about 1 year and is in great shape.

Asking $295 shipped via PayPal. Located in Michigan.

IMG_1571.jpeg

05F9F155-110E-4BB8-BEE7-CCA279A723DD.jpeg

IMG_1473.jpeg

IMG_1471.jpeg

IMG_1470.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MK5FTW

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Strat Blue GR Supra 3.0
Still for sale?

Lyfe.In.A.Supra

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Edit: I'm gonna go read a book since I can't read a simple post.

Last edited:

Lyfe.In.A.Supra

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Lol! I was about to reply with itā€™ll be $295 shipped to you

Let me know if youā€™re interested.
Tbh I'd be interested for sure if it was a different color. I'm debating on purchasing it and not caring about the color. Do you have any pictures of it installed? I'm a turb grey owner aswell I just think it'll clash with interior too much.

JDG520

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Supra
Any clue if the stitching color is the same as the 21 A91 edition stitching blue?

OP
OP
OneTimeAccount

OneTimeAccount

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium - Turbulance Gray
This is still for sale for anyone interested. I donā€™t have any pictures of it installed, and the blue represented in my photos is as accurate as I could capture and is pretty spot on to real life color.

MK5FTW

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Strat Blue GR Supra 3.0
This is still for sale for anyone interested. I donā€™t have any pictures of it installed, and the blue represented in my photos is as accurate as I could capture and is pretty spot on to real life color.
I'll buy it. PM'd you...