• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS: USED OEM A91 Rear Spoiler

Drivingalpha

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
For sale is a USED OEM A91 rear spoiler. The part number is PT967 C1212 02. The seller I bought it off of said it was on his car for about 2,000 miles and about 6 months. It is in good condition, there is a fine scratch on the back side and some wear marks from washing or maybe shipping. I am super picky and I wanted to get it repainted. Maybe it could be buffed, I donā€™t know. It will be really hard to see in pictures, only really see it in the sun. I didnā€™t notice it under the garage lighting.

It comes with the 4 nuts and 1 felt washer. I downloaded the installation installations and will include them. It is missing 4 felt washers and 4 hole plugs. You would need to buy new double sided tape.

You would need to buy the drill installation template the part number is PT 967C1211 list for $33.00 from Toyota.

I can take pictures if there is interest. I am asking $200.00 plus shipping or local pick up.

D3067BD2-220B-47E5-9E9D-10F88DBD2E03.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Drivingalpha

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Iā€™m open to all offers!

OP
OP

Drivingalpha

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Itā€™s still available! I think you could cut the stud and bolts off and just mount it with double sided tape, that was my plan. It is pretty lightweight. Make me an offer, I would like to get it out of my garage.

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
It would be nice to have the oem bolts cut off (eliminating drilling), have it painted body color (since itā€™s scratched) and add new double sided tape for an install. obviously thereā€™s going to be some body shop cost to make it useable. iā€™d do $250 max shipped to ohio.

OP
OP

Drivingalpha

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
New price

$350.00 plus shipping or local pick up

CortC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 GR Supra 3.0 MT
Was this sold?

OP
OP

Drivingalpha

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Still available! Shipping has been the deal breaker on this. We now have an UPS account at work that I can use and it gives big discounts on shipping!

OP
OP

Drivingalpha

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Still available! I would consider doing $350.00 shipped to people that live on the east coast. Shipping to the west coast is still very expensive even with the discount.

OP
OP

Drivingalpha

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
New price

$250.00 plus shipping or local pick up

NitroYellowMKV