• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: FS Valentine one latest radar with blend mount socal

Mk5Frank

First Name
franklin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 type r, 2021 supra
For sale is a valentine one that is about 6 months old. It is the gen 2 updated version

it will come with a blend mount and direct fuse tap for clean install. On the Supra it is super easy to install and get running

selling because I simply don’t drive enough to use this

Sold
8A6FC10E-8001-4F54-AC87-6F67CC88F0FD.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

gdi2290

First Name
PatrickJS
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Ill buy it if you install it

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 (Renaissance Red)
For sale is a valentine one that is about 6 months old. It is the gen 2 updated version

it will come with a blend mount and direct fuse tap for clean install. On the Supra it is super easy to install and get running

selling because I simply don’t drive enough to use this

I paid about $800 in total for everything.

I’m asking $600 picked up in Los Angeles area

8A6FC10E-8001-4F54-AC87-6F67CC88F0FD.jpeg
How much for just the radar detector?

-RJM

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
Not to shit on your thread but aren’t these 499 new off valentines website directly there’s just a back order for about a week or so.
Sponsored