GMS Top turbo mount

Roadrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mkv mt
what feedback do you guys have on this top turbo mount?

im not looking to pull crazy numbers but I love the look of the top turbo mount and its in my budget so was wondering what you guys think?
Sponsored

Zupra_Toscana90

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tungsten Silver A90
Originally was considering their kit, but their ghosting response and lack of resources to talk to them or use their website pushed me in direction of going with KLM.
Otherwise their kit seems solid and they were apparently working on offering other options besides Garrett turbos. I think they are offering per request precision turbo kits now.

kanaka

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 JZA80
Back when I had my a90 I actually had both kits, GMS and KLM. They are both solid kits and I ultimately favored KLM for running a precision 6870.

My GMS had a g30-1050 on it. They are good dudes, I had to show the car at SPOCOM and they drove late through the night from Colorado to Southern California just so I would have it on time. Top notch.

The material and installation on the GMS was also really good. My KLM kit didn’t include things like a boost solenoid the way my GMS kit included everything

Last edited:

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra A90 Edition
Back when I had my a90 I actually had both kits, GMS and KLM. They are both solid kits and I ultimately favored KLM for running a precision 6870.

My GMS had a g35-1050 on it. They are good dudes, I had to show the car at SPOCOM and they drove late through the night from Colorado to Southern California just so I would have it on time. Top notch.

The material and installation on the GMS was also really good. My KLM kit didn’t include things like a boost solenoid the way my GMS kit included everything
how would you compare the G35 to the Precision in terms of spool performance and etc? Which one did you like more?

OP
OP
Roadrunner

Roadrunner

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra mkv mt
Does the gms kit come with a bov? Id like that because I have a MT and miss my old cars that had a bov haha

kanaka

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 JZA80
Does the gms kit come with a bov? Id like that because I have a MT and miss my old cars that had a bov haha
No but it still has the sound of the BOV, more of the surge sound which sounds great. The BOVs in some of these kits have been known to leak boost so it's less to worry about.

kanaka

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 JZA80
And FYI, the guy that posts all the street racing videos from florida (BabaYaga Racing) has been running the GMS kit for about a year now

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
And FYI, the guy that posts all the street racing videos from florida (BabaYaga Racing) has been running the GMS kit for about a year now

That dyno graph is interesting how the torque and hp falls on its face in the high rpms. I was expecting more from the G35-1050.

kanaka

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 JZA80
That dyno graph is interesting how the torque and hp falls on its face in the high rpms. I was expecting more from the G35-1050.
Tell me about it - the precision I found was a bit better on top end

stormgreysupra

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oemplusmods.com
Car(s)
Tell me about it - the precision I found was a bit better on top end
We'll see how it feels when I get my G35 installed next month. I got a good deal on a. used kit so I can't complain much

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
I have not heard much about this kit
Small shop. They messaged a bunch of us dealers with very aggressive pricing. I just keep hearing issues about fitment, quality and of course lead times (like most turbos right now).

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
Small shop. They messaged a bunch of us dealers with very aggressive pricing. I just keep hearing issues about fitment, quality and of course lead times (like most turbos right now).
Got it, thank you for the heads up :thumbsup:
Sponsored