GR Emblem

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
I'm sure Akio and the GR execs would be pleased lol. Either way, looks good but I'd personally move it down a few inches away from that gap to where it's more centered on that lower panel.

------------------------------------

The GR thing was a marketing afterthought (hence the random badge thrown on the rear of the car). The car was already done with development for the most part when they decided to make it the flagship under that banner, which is why there's a distinct lack of GR branding and other items elsewhere on the car (Although, there are/will be more items you can add to the car that are branded: floor mats, cargo mat, kick plates, etc).

Last edited:
OP
OP
You Drive

You Drive

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra Red LE, C8 Corvette Z51 Torch Red, M3C
I'm sure Akio and the GR execs would be pleased lol. Either way, looks good but I'd personally move it down a few inches away from that gap to where it's more centered on that lower panel.

------------------------------------

The GR thing was a marketing afterthought (hence the random badge thrown on the rear of the car). The car was already done with development for the most part when they decided to make it the flagship under that banner, which is why there's a distinct lack of GR branding and other items elsewhere on the car (Although, there are/will be more items you can add to the car that are branded: floor mats, cargo mat, kick plates, etc).
Wasn’t sure of the placement. I’ve seen where bmw has their logo in the same general location on some models. They are to easy to remove and relocate

Trojan1992

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RS3, GT3, TRD Pro 4Runner and 2020 V60 Polestar T8
Thanks for that information. I was wondering why a GR bomb didn't go off on this car.

CJ-

First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Absolute Zero Supra LE
Speaking of badges, does anyone know if the JDM cars have the trim badge? Like RZ, SZ, or SZ-R?