Graphite Toyota FT-1 Second Concept Coming to Pebble Beach (Updated to Include Various Auto Shows)

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
The FT1 looks like a spaceship compared to the older bodies. :confused1:

Where / what is this event? Looks like it was in the dresert somewhere.
It took place in October of last year in Vegas. Its a Supra meet called SIV short for Supras in Vegas.

black-supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Very Fast
This is great, Toyota seems intent to keep showing the concepts. I'd forgotten how sweet the tan interior + graphite exterior is. Hope we get a similar combination possible on the production car.

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
SUPRAS IN VEGAS – SIV 2015

The weather was perfect, and the sun was shining. The music was blasting and engines were revving. In the crowd, fans of all ages that came to see the legendary GT car that they have dreamed about, inspired by the history of Japanese automotive development.

Las-Vegas-Supra-19.jpg

So what happens when you get a bunch of Supra enthusiasts to come to Vegas and show how much of their well-deserved funds and countless nights of scratching their heads, trying to figure out why the 2J won’t crank after they stuffed a set of 272 cams, was spent on making their Supra the “boss” ride that it is? You get a testosterone filled, muscle flexing meet called “Supras In Vegas,” or SIV for short, also sometimes referred to as “Supras Invade Vegas,” an unofficial name, as to an older and original Supra show, “Supras Invade Las Vegas (SILV).” SIV Being one of the biggest Supra meets in the country and bringing together some of the greatest 2JZ builds around, including “The Supra Store” and Vegas based “Virtual Works,” known for having one of the fastest drag Supras on the planet.

Las-Vegas-Supra-18.jpg

With the calendar set to mid fall of every year, SIV makes a perfect opportunity to meet new people, make friends and enjoy four days of separate events that include, a cruise, dyno runs, show and shine and to top it all off, a drag event. This shows the big differences and looks on how others try to reach perfection. Having each individual trying something new, to outperform, or outshow their competition.

Las-Vegas-Supra-3.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-2.jpg

“5 axis” was nice enough to join the Party and bring along the masterpiece that is the FT1 concept. Everybody got a close up and personal look at the future of what many hope is the Supra of the next generation.

Las-Vegas-Supra-23.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-24.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-25.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-12.jpg

Me personally being a fellow owner of a MKIV Supra, which was featured here on Farmofminds, makes this event a place to lay back and take a close look to learn, as well as get inspiration on how I can improve my Toyota in the near future. For others this is the one time of the year that everyone gathers around and knows exactly how rare their hardtop, 6 speed, TT, Quick Silver MKIV really is. So if you find yourself one day in Vegas and all the sudden are surrounded by a mass of Supras, you’ll know the invasion has begun.

Las-Vegas-Supra-1.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-4.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-6.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-20.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-22.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-28.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-5.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-7.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-8.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-9.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-13.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-14.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-15.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-16.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-17.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-21.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-26.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-27.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-29.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-10.jpg

Las-Vegas-Supra-11.jpg

black-supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Very Fast
No matter how great the new Supra is (and I'm sure it'll be world class performer) the MK4 Supra will always be so special. Would be surprised if MKV Supra can be modified to the level and extent of the MK4. Just look at all those under hood goodies!!

gymratter

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver Spur & F-150
No matter how great the new Supra is (and I'm sure it'll be world class performer) the MK4 Supra will always be so special. Would be surprised if MKV Supra can be modified to the level and extent of the MK4. Just look at all those under hood goodies!!
I wouldn't be surprised if people got the FT1 and did a 2JZ swap.

Supra93

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Supras In Vegas 2015

This is my 2nd year going to SIV and I'd like to say it was even more poppin'! Although it was pretty hot out on the Las Vegas Motor Speedway...but the Supras were the heat of the whole day! From MKII to MKIII to MKIV Supras, all from modified to clean stock!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/naaataan/albums/72157659403122699

IMG_3024.jpg

The icing on the cake...FT-1

IMG_3025.jpg

That body tho...wait til you see the sunset pictures later on....

IMG_3027.jpg

Mister BryanJC

IMG_3029.jpg

LIKEABOSS.COM (IdontKnowIfThatIsARealWebsite)

IMG_3030.jpg

That baller biz

IMG_3031.jpg

So da shiny...

IMG_3032.jpg

Full body

IMG_3033.jpg

Yes it's her 2JZ

IMG_3035.jpg

That dark blue MKIV is one bad MOFO

IMG_3036.jpg

OhhhhhhMyyyyGahhhhhhhhhhhh

IMG_3037.jpg

It's all in the license plate...Naturally Aspirated!

IMG_3039.jpg

Interior of the N/A HERO!

IMG_3040.jpg

MKIV's...

IMG_3041.jpg

Nice Color

IMG_3043.jpg

I wanna do this to my Supra...Showing off my cam gears...

IMG_3044.jpg

MKIII's Section

IMG_3045.jpg

MKIV's Section

IMG_3046.jpg

Full body of N/A HERO's car

IMG_3048.jpg

I wanna be able to show off my motor like this...

IMG_3049.jpg

Carbon Fiber everything!

IMG_3050.jpg

Showing off those cam gears again..

IMG_3051.jpg

So many MKIV's!

IMG_3053.jpg

TE37's

IMG_3054.jpg

and its RHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_3055.jpg

Loook at that turbo...

IMG_3056.jpg

The close up!

IMG_3057.jpg

MKIV's are just simply popular

IMG_3059.jpg

MKII's

IMG_3060.jpg

This boss ass MKIII

IMG_3061.jpg

These twin turbos is HUGEEEEEEE

IMG_3062.jpg

Looking clean engine bay

IMG_3063.jpg

Talk about yellow in and out..

IMG_3066.jpg

RC replica of BryanJC's car!

IMG_3068.jpg

DA 2JZ

IMG_3073.jpg

Lined up for the 2-Step Comp.

IMG_3074.jpg

Just look at that body..so sleek

IMG_3076.jpg

FT-1 and MKIV

IMG_3077.jpg

FT-1 - MKIV
http://www.teamdoublezero.com/

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SC300
Actually after seeing the Supra MKV concept here compared to previous gens it doesn't look quite so huge, just wider. I hope the production car keeps the same height to width ratio as the concept.
Its definitely wider. The hood on the concept is also longer. Sadly I think that is where it will be scaled back :(

PerformanceSound

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Tundra TRD Pro, 1994 MKIV Supra TT
Vehicle Showcase
Lord have mercy, that FT-1 Concept is just a work of art! Gorgeous! I really really really hope the production car looks very close to this thing.....SEXY!