Happy New Year! Anyone knows a reputable installer in Vancouver?

jayjay

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra 2022, VW Atlas
Happy New Year fellow MKV owners!

As I'm thinking of getting some after markets parts, was wondering if anyone knows a good & reputatble installer in the Vancouver area (For the moment, thinking of getting a carbon fibre steering wheel and shift paddles installed).

PS# Anyone installed the steering wheel? Would you recommend the gloss or matte finish?

Many thank!
Sponsored

apexracer

First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra A90
Happy New Year fellow MKV owners!

As I'm thinking of getting some after markets parts, was wondering if anyone knows a good & reputatble installer in the Vancouver area (For the moment, thinking of getting a carbon fibre steering wheel and shift paddles installed).

PS# Anyone installed the steering wheel? Would you recommend the gloss or matte finish?

Many thank!
Hi Jason,

We have a Canada (vancouver focused) whatsapp chat

PM me your number and i'll have our admins add you.

Regardless, let me answer your question

1) Shop: Many shops can get these installed, but stock wise if you didn't order it yourself, you will need to indicate exactly what you want etc cause no shops in Canada would stock A90 Supra items (Not because our car sucks, but because the demand for aftermarket parts isn't consistent enough like the US)

2) Options:

Overdrive Performance: https://overdriveautotuning.com/
The owner has a yellow Supra and he is on our chat, he has the ability to bring out a lot of different aftermarket parts and do install also

Hope this helps you

-Hugh-