Any recommendations for a wrap shop in the Vancouver area?

Potentzia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240sx, 2x Jeep XJ, Civic, E Class
So after a few months of ordering, delays, hunting and finally placing a deposit on a 2022 supra, I've got an estimated delivery date of January 26th so I figured it's about time to get some quotes and whatnot.

Not looking for a full wrap, just wanting to do some accents and stuff.

Also semi related, but did any of you get the wheel/tire protection? Leaning towards that but I'm wanting to either powdercoat or paint the stock wheels, do ya'll know if doing so would void the warranty? Gonna ask Toyota when I go in either way but figured I'd ask some owners too.
Sponsored

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
So after a few months of ordering, delays, hunting and finally placing a deposit on a 2022 supra, I've got an estimated delivery date of January 26th so I figured it's about time to get some quotes and whatnot.

Not looking for a full wrap, just wanting to do some accents and stuff.

Also semi related, but did any of you get the wheel/tire protection? Leaning towards that but I'm wanting to either powdercoat or paint the stock wheels, do ya'll know if doing so would void the warranty? Gonna ask Toyota when I go in either way but figured I'd ask some owners too.
If you go and refinish the wheels I down the protection package would cover it being that the finish isn't oem and they can't guarantee quality on it anymore.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Almost certainly this is going to void the wheel and tire package (which I bought and immediately regretted).

OP
OP
Potentzia

Potentzia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Almost certainly this is going to void the wheel and tire package (which I bought and immediately regretted).
How come you regret going with the protection package? I figured since it's relatively cheap and the wheels are forged that it's a no brainer, however I'm also not sure just how long I would even use the stock wheels.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
I'm also not sure just how long I would even use the stock wheels.
You answered yourself. I'm never going to use it. I'm already on R888R tires in the front, drag radials and drag wheels in the back, it's not so much regret, as it's.. I didn't need to do this.

I'm also way deep on a drag build, so YMMV.

OP
OP
Potentzia

Potentzia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You answered yourself. I'm never going to use it. I'm already on R888R tires in the front, drag radials and drag wheels in the back, it's not so much regret, as it's.. I didn't need to do this.

I'm also way deep on a drag build, so YMMV.
That makes sense. If I'm being realistic, I'm probably going to have aftermarket wheels within the year as well.

I think I might just channel the high school version of me and plasti dip the stock wheels rather than painting/coating for now though. I'll probably still end up using my stock wheels once I go aftermarket just for snows/storage and stuff so the warranty is still iffy for me, its just so damn cheap which has me tempted

Reactions: zrk

RF-Ghost

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra
I have stock wheels painted and it didn't hold up to track abuse, also id get Paul at Empire Graphics to wrap your supra does great work and have dealt with them before as they are a difficult car to do id pay the extra if you want it to last and look good, I'm located in Abbotsford got two supra so if you need a hand let me know I own a tire shop. on a side note lol is that jeewans 240sx drift car ? haha

OP
OP
Potentzia

Potentzia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I have stock wheels painted and it didn't hold up to track abuse, also id get Paul at Empire Graphics to wrap your supra does great work and have dealt with them before as they are a difficult car to do id pay the extra if you want it to last and look good, I'm located in Abbotsford got two supra so if you need a hand let me know I own a tire shop. on a side note lol is that jeewans 240sx drift car ? haha
Holy shit Rory?? Did not expect to find you here hahaha, makes sense though now that I think about it. It's Meharoop here, I own that 240 (photos from the day we got it and I dumped it in a ditch) with Jeewan and a couple other friends as well as the XJ we bought tires off of ya from. I dunno if you remember but I'm the dude who owned the jacked up f150 and gave you that lego supra haha

i'll hit up Paul for a quote once the car lands, Port Moody toyotas telling me the 26th so finger crossed, 100% gonna hit you up for sure seeing as I live like a minute away from Country

RF-Ghost

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra
Holy shit Rory?? Did not expect to find you here hahaha, makes sense though now that I think about it. It's Meharoop here, I own that 240 (photos from the day we got it and I dumped it in a ditch) with Jeewan and a couple other friends as well as the XJ we bought tires off of ya from. I dunno if you remember but I'm the dude who owned the jacked up f150 and gave you that lego supra haha

i'll hit up Paul for a quote once the car lands, Port Moody toyotas telling me the 26th so finger crossed, 100% gonna hit you up for sure seeing as I live like a minute away from Country
hahah i do remember glad to see your getting one too bring it by when it lands then ill have 3 at the shop lool

OP
OP
Potentzia

Potentzia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
hahah i do remember glad to see your getting one too bring it by when it lands then ill have 3 at the shop lool
Yeah after hearing yours, driving a 340 a bunch, and then finally test driving one the car stole my heart lol

3 supras at the shop is gonna be one hell of a sight haha

Denton

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 3.0 MT
You're not the guy with the machine gun for an exhaust those drives down marshall are you? ;)

RF-Ghost

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra
You're not the guy with the machine gun for an exhaust those drives down marshall are you? ;)
Probably lol I don’t usually have my burbles turned on but they are aggressive with the Tomei titanium single exit which I might be selling if I find a buyer so I can build my own exhaust

ikingkhaos

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Probably lol I don’t usually have my burbles turned on but they are aggressive with the Tomei titanium single exit which I might be selling if I find a buyer so I can build my own exhaust
If you ever consider selling your Tomei let me know; I’d scoop it up as long as you’re ok with shipping it!

RF-Ghost

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra
If you ever consider selling your Tomei let me know; I’d scoop it up as long as you’re ok with shipping it!
sorry i actually just sold it last week and got a custom Vibrant single exit made it sounds way better and doesnt scrape or rattle on the under brace
Sponsored