Harman Kardon opinions M2

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Hi yall,

I'm considering swapping the Supra for a '24 M2 later this year, but this post isn't for the "to M2 or not to M2" thread, it's specifically to ask anyone that has a Harman Kardon system in a new BMW, even better if it's the one in the newest M2, to let me know if it's any good please? I've never had a "premium" sound system but I would like one now and apparently it's standard on all M2s (at least in my market).

I have the base Supra with the garbage non-jbl system, so essentially I am hoping that it would be a massive step up. Is it better than the Supra's jbl?

Thanks yall.
Sponsored

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Yes, it is better and will be a massive step up. I have a base Supra with the JBL system and it is straight garbage. I can't believe they even let that system pass for a car of this price. I'm also spoiled because I had a B&O system in my 2018 Raptor which was the best sound system I've had in a vehicle. B&O is owned by Harman.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
the H&K in the G series bmw is great. I have had it in a few vehicles. I have not tried it out personally in the m2, but in the m4 it is a good system, especially with a few setting tweaks and some tuning. Huge upgrade over the JBL in my Supra, could only imagine how much over the base audio...
Sponsored