First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
nvspecialties.com
Car(s)
2020 MKV LE #333 and 94 turbo six speed mkiv
I just wanted to introduce myself and my company. If anyone hasn’t heard of NVSPECIALTIES, My name Is Jon and I own/operate NVS. Established in 2019 we have been at the forefront of carbon fiber product development for the A90/A91. We specialize in Carbon Fiber for the MKV Supra and MKIV Supra. We have had our products displayed at SEMA, SuperStreet magazine, SIV, and Other Big Events across the country. Along with these platforms we will be expanding onto more cars this year and have high hopes to continue providing quality products and experience to the community.

As a car enthusiast myself, I have personally been in the supra community for the last 13 years and have met a lot of great people and have sponsored the biggest Supra show in the country multiple times (SIV) Supras In Vegas. In fact we were the title sponsor last year and had a blast doing so. We reside in Northern Nevada and try to attend as many local events as possible. Anyone who has met or knows me, knows that I am just as passionate about Toyotas and cars as anyone else.

My plans for this Forum:

I plan on posting threads for each and every product I sell so that the community has a reference for product help, product install, and product pictures. I encourage anyone to add their favorite products and experiences to these threads 😎

I will also be working closely with the coordinators of SIV (Supras In Vegas)
To make sure that we have a dedicated thread for this event.

Lastly I know I have personally met a lot of you in the community and cannot wait to meet more. You guys and gals have been nothing but good to us and I hope we all continue to grow together. We definitely wouldn’t be here today without this community!

Thank You 🙏

Jon
NVSPECIALTIES
87B4AE9B-EE9B-406A-8812-1A17EEBF7CC5.jpeg
Sponsored

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Jon and welcome to the forum! I just wanted to say that I have bought several of NVS carbon parts for my MKV Supra and they all have been top notch quality in both looks and fit and finish. I'm excited for you now branching out and carrying all of our favorite brands and other parts as well!

Again, welcome to the forum Jon, and best of luck!

OP
OP
JON@NVS

JON@NVS

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
nvspecialties.com
Car(s)
Hi Jon and welcome to the forum! I just wanted to say that I have bought several of NVS carbon parts for my MKV Supra and they all have been top notch quality in both looks and fit and finish. I'm excited for you now branching out and carrying all of our favorite brands and other parts as well!

Again, welcome to the forum Jon, and best of luck!
Hello JredMKV

Thank you for the kind words and all of the continued support! It is greatly appreciated and I’m glad that we could assist in your build.

OP
OP
JON@NVS

JON@NVS

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
nvspecialties.com
Car(s)
Welcome! Any coupon codes?!
Hello RyanA90

Thank you! and for coupon codes I have one

THANKS!———-For 10% off at checkout

Also please make sure you are following our social media channels and subscribe to our email list on the website, as we tend to announce our sales on those platforms.

Uwatm8

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RDX, CLS63 AMG
Ordered a carbon ecu cover a couple days, fantastic product!

also just a question, I’ve heard you guys are working on a half engine cover? Is that True, or are people just spouting nonsense lol

OP
OP
JON@NVS

JON@NVS

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
nvspecialties.com
Car(s)
Ordered a carbon ecu cover a couple days, fantastic product!

also just a question, I’ve heard you guys are working on a half engine cover? Is that True, or are people just spouting nonsense lol
Hello Uwatm8

These are not rumors we have this and others in the pipeline just super busy and we are hoping to have these available by spring.

Thank you for the compliment on the ecu cover!
Sponsored