SZcowKing

First Name
STEVEN
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 SUPRA 3.0
HI everyone,
just picked up the 2022 model two weeks ago and found out the hood is not align properly. the hood was installed too much to the passenger side then there is a gap on the driver side between the rear of the fender and the shell hood, just not sure thats just my case or some one have a same situation like me. not thinking to fix because the hood hinge were painted. heard about new supra are manufacture by BMW factory, not sure they have quality control ?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Z4UPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
HI everyone,
just picked up the 2022 model two weeks ago and found out the hood is not align properly. the hood was installed too much to the passenger side then there is a gap on the driver side between the rear of the fender and the shell hood, just not sure thats just my case or some one have a same situation like me. not thinking to fix because the hood hinge were painted. heard about new supra are manufacture by BMW factory, not sure they have quality control ?
You may need to go back to the dealer and have them fix that or BMW fix that. :)

Reactions: zrk
OP
OP
SZcowKing

SZcowKing

First Name
STEVEN
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 SUPRA 3.0
thanks for your suggestion. but actually i dont trust the dealer that i bought the car from. because i feel most likely they will messed it up...because my navigation was never active. called them several time still no result..

mokleen

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
thanks for your suggestion. but actually i dont trust the dealer that i bought the car from. because i feel most likely they will messed it up...because my navigation was never active. called them several time still no result..
Which dealership did you pick it up from?

RenRed2

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 BMW M240i / 23 BMW M2
HI everyone,
Please post a picture of the issue. I have a small alignment issue. Are you RHD or LHD?

My car is LHD. The hood is off a touch at the front where the front bumper and hood meet passeger side.

OP
OP
SZcowKing

SZcowKing

First Name
STEVEN
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 SUPRA 3.0
Please post a picture of the issue. I have a small alignment issue. Are you RHD or LHD?

My car is LHD. The hood is off a touch at the front where the front bumper and hood meet passeger side.
i have fixen the alignment issue by adjusted hood from the hood hinges, but it will chipped off the paint from the bolt that hold the hood on the hinges. please see the photo i uploaded, it's the driver side hood and fender gap too large previously.

Attachments

OP
OP
SZcowKing

SZcowKing

First Name
STEVEN
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 SUPRA 3.0
i picked up from irwine auto nation Toyota.
my car is LHD, your problem maybe is the latches or bumper adjustment issue, for the latches and the bumper that's a easy adjust, but you need to indicate the problem from first.
Sponsored