How long do you plan on keeping your A90/A91?? :)

How long do you plan on keeping your A90/A91 Supra?

• Total voters

Neilswheel

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 2017 VW Tiguan
Wow, you went through some very nice sports cars. Do you regret selling your 993 Turbo so early? Prices for those things have remained strong.

https://bringatrailer.com/porsche/993-turbo/
Sorry didn't see your question until today. I bought the 993TT from a southern California dealership. It was owned by a producer. I went to a track day at Texas World speedway and it failed the inspection due to a leak in the steering rack. About a month later I got it back. The airconditioning went out on it and the shifting got pretty rough. The local mechanic took one look at it and said that I probably did not want him working on it. I took it to Northwest imports in Austin and the mechanic there was great and got the car in perfect condition. I live in Amarillo so the commute was a little long. My brother lived a mile or two from there so he bought it from me. He kept it for another 14 years. The odometer stopped working at about 95,000 miles and he must have put another 20 or so on it. It was probably the most "fun" car I've had. If I had had a good mechanic local I would have kept it. I was sorry to see it go.
Sponsored

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
That's exactly the reason I sold my 86 911...
No local indy shop to work on it...
Plus the HUGE Porsche tax...