Darwin

Darwin

First Name
Tiry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2019 Ram 1500
It’s getting better, liquor laws have relaxed a bit, one of closest community to Texas for legal cannabis, and “somewhat” of a night life has returned. However, I get it.
I'm glad to hear it's getting better, but none of those are quite enough to mask the constant smell of cow shit or dismiss that there's almost nothing there lol. Don't get me wrong, I was raised a small town kid and lived in the country, so I can appreciate it. However, I've grown accustomed to convenience and somewhat of a variety. That being said, I'm not a fan of ABQ either. I don't much care for NM in general until you get further north.
Sponsored

Drvanloo

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Hi All,

I finally have a free Saturday afternoon and was wondering if anyone would be interested in a little supra meet-up lunch?

I am flexible on time and location, so any suggestions are welcome!

PJohal209

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue
I just moved out here from Birmimgham. Born and raised in cali. Unfortunately I wrecked the Supra a couple of months ago. The shop is saying it’s totaled so I’m considering getting another Supra. Any shops out here? I’m in the south valley.

SexrayVision

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 premium
Nice! Have I seen you at cars and coffee?
Nope. I haven't driven my car much. Trying to find a trustworthy PPF installer. Oh and I got a nail in my rear tire so I now have to install a new tire. Less than 100 miles on it lol

OP
OP
Darwin

Darwin

First Name
Tiry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2019 Ram 1500
Nope. I haven't driven my car much. Trying to find a trustworthy PPF installer. Oh and I got a nail in my rear tire so I now have to install a new tire. Less than 100 miles on it lol
Damn, rotten luck. How'd you get a nail on Albuquerque's pristine streets? 🤣

SexrayVision

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Supra 3.0 premium
Damn, rotten luck. How'd you get a nail on Albuquerque's pristine streets? 🤣
Funny enough, pretty sure the construction douches working on my neighbor's house left a nail near my driveway. Got my tire replaced & the original one patched today so I can keep it as a spare.
Sponsored