Darwin

Darwin

First Name
Tiry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2019 Ram 1500
Makes sense, need to keep the crazies at bay. What time is it? Around 8 or 9 right?
Idk if they do it during the winter, but yeah it's advertised to start around 8. That being said, if you're not there by maybe 7, good luck getting a parking spot in the main lot. I wish they'd move it to a more spacious location. It's too cramped in that little plaza.

Drvanloo

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Idk if they do it during the winter, but yeah it's advertised to start around 8. That being said, if you're not there by maybe 7, good luck getting a parking spot in the main lot. I wish they'd move it to a more spacious location. It's too cramped in that little plaza.
It is! I haven't been in a few years, so it must have really grown.

Off topic, does anyone have recommendations on getting a tuner? I want to go EcuTek, but all I can find is Denver or Las Cruces. I'm willing to take a trip, but if there is a secret tuner in ABQ. That would be great.

OP
OP
Darwin

Darwin

First Name
Tiry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It is! I haven't been in a few years, so it must have really grown.

Off topic, does anyone have recommendations on getting a tuner? I want to go EcuTek, but all I can find is Denver or Las Cruces. I'm willing to take a trip, but if there is a secret tuner in ABQ. That would be great.
Eric with SQC tuning works out of Albuquerque. "NM Imports" and "Ultimate Performance" both use him for tuning and I've heard good things. He wasn't real chatty when I briefly texted him in the past but here's his number. 575-621-8205

Drvanloo

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Eric with SQC tuning works out of Albuquerque. "NM Imports" and "Ultimate Performance" both use him for tuning and I've heard good things. He wasn't real chatty when I briefly texted him in the past but here's his number. 575-621-8205
Thank you sir! I'll just him a ring.

nawimmastay

First Name
Suraj
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra 3.0P
Hi everyone, recently got into my '22 Supra 3.0! Glad to see some NM folks in here!

IMG_7409.jpeg

OP
OP
Darwin

Darwin

First Name
Tiry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Welcome! I love that grey! I wanted grey or black, but all I could get is silver unfortunately.
I settled for silver, as well, but...I have to say that I actually love it. It looks so clean when accented with black. Mine had a duckbill cf spoiler when I bought it, and now that I have mine with this wheel setup, I wouldn't trade it for grey or black. Actually, after my last black car, I swore to never do that again. Looks so good when it's clean, but it's a nightmare. Lol

OP
OP
Darwin

Darwin

First Name
Tiry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Saw a red Supra driving down Louisiana in Abq today at 4:10ish pm. Anyone here?
I see a red one on base once in a while. I met her husband who drives a C8 corvette. Not that it's helpful info...lol