interior stitching color?

brentyloke

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Can anyone confirm what the interior stitching color is on the black interior. I am having trouble determining if it is silver or white. I am getting a custom steering wheel and want to make sure the stitching matches.
Sponsored

Hellion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 premium
Can anyone confirm what the interior stitching color is on the black interior. I am having trouble determining if it is silver or white. I am getting a custom steering wheel and want to make sure the stitching matches.
I was trying to figure out the same. It's not white for sure. Looks very light silver or gray. Ordering a custom wheel too. May just go black stitch.

bigcat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Neither silver nor white, it's silver grey,

table

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 MKV Supra 3.0 Premium | Nitro Yellow
did you ever figure this out?

table

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 MKV Supra 3.0 Premium | Nitro Yellow
Im torn between white or black. I was going to do yellow, but it doesnt match anything else in the car beside the half-cage and body color. Black just looks sleek and what doesnt go with black. White/ice silver matches the dash. I would do a yellow 12-o-clock stripe though.

How are you liking alcantara grips? Does it hold up? Maintance? Or is perforated the way to go.

p.s. who did you order through.

OP
OP
brentyloke

brentyloke

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Im torn between white or black. I was going to do yellow, but it doesnt match anything else in the car beside the half-cage and body color. Black just looks sleek and what doesnt go with black. White/ice silver matches the dash. I would do a yellow 12-o-clock stripe though.

How are you liking alcantara grips? Does it hold up? Maintance? Or is perforated the way to go.

p.s. who did you order through.
i really like the alcantara, would had done whole thing in alcantara but i wanted to have some differentiation in the wheel, so i added perforated leather to top and bottom. the alcantara looks just as good as when i got it, no pilling or anything, i just make sure i wash my hands before i drive and also am mindful i am not gripping it too hard or touching it with sweaty hands. so far i have not done any maintenance on it yet.

@NitroYellowMKV is your guy to get sorted with a steering wheel. he has a catalog of picture examples he can send you to dial in your choice. now that i think about it i don't think my stitching is white but he will know what the oem matched stitching color is.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Oem
Is a silver grey/ mix

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
i ended up getting a steering wheel with white stitching, its a pretty close match to the oem stitching but not exact, good enough for me.

sup-jpg.jpg
So yep you have the Oem
Silver, the thread color itself is almost identical, the reason why it sometimes can look a little different because on the wheel it’s silver against real black leather vs the dash which is a rubberized vinyl.
Sponsored