• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Interior Swap

MidgetCyclops

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru BRZ, Dodge Nitro, MKV Supra
Anybody with an LE that has/wants Black or White exterior but doesn't want the red interior? I'm offering to swap my black interior for your red.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Supra Dupra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV LE (Nocturnal Black)
Vehicle Showcase
It’s kind of one of the whole points of getting a black or white LE - unless you live in Canada our outside of NA, those colors of the LE are the only ways to get a red interior. If someone didn’t specifically like it I suspect they’d just get a normal 3.0 Premium white or black Supra.

tedan628

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 Sti, 2005 Forester XT
i am sure down the line you probably can buy the optional seats from toyota. but for now just go for nice aftermarket seats

SUPRATOY

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 SUPRA
only if I had known 2 weeks ago! I did not get the LE because I wanted a black on black, did not like the red seats so end up getting a black premium!

twarner776

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra LE, Audi A6
Funny I was in the same boat. Wanted a LE in white but didn't want red seats / steering wheel so got a red LE so I could have black seats.