• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Almost Full Stock Interior For Sale

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I'm also running a sale, today only, on the curtain airbags for the car! These are $300+ each online at other retail outlets, but because you all are valued members of this community, I will sell them to you for $175 each (I'd prefer them to go together as they've grown up around each other and I believe separating them would be extremely devastating). This is the opportunity of the lifetime. Not only are they an essential safety system, but you can also put some voltage to them and watch them explode! Act now while supplies last!

PXL_20230522_120531968 - Copy - Copy.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
do you have any of the interior door panels?
Door panels, dash, and center console stayed in the car. The fabrication to needed to remove those panels was beyond the scope of the initial part of this project. I'm heading down to meet my brother in the Tampa, FL area and I'm going drop the car at a shop that can do the fab for all these pieces so I can pull them out. It really looks kind of funny to have this stripped car but a fancy looking dash and door panels in it. 😆

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Door panels, dash, and center console stayed in the car. The fabrication to needed to remove those panels was beyond the scope of the initial part of this project. I'm heading down to meet my brother in the Tampa, FL area and I'm going drop the car at a shop that can do the fab for all these pieces so I can pull them out. It really looks kind of funny to have this stripped car but a fancy looking dash and door panels in it. 😆
Makes sense. i didnt read the entire post. Just saw stuff was being parted out haha.

Tsuki8

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 3.0 AZ BM3 E50 WMI
Interested in the driver seatbelt and knee airbag!
Sponsored