xHumble_MKV

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Hey guys

so I recently installed a takada air intake, auto Activewerke catted downpipe. While driving on map one. It’s fine. My IAT some reason goes above 105. But drives okay. Now what’s weird and odd for me is once I change to map two. For some reason my check engine light comes on ? Anyone knows why? It’s drives fine. So I think lol

IMG_5485.png
Sponsored

Sub-MkV

First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Renaissance Red
This situation reminds me of when I had my 2.0 Supra. With the Kenji catless dp(cat simulator )it would never throw a CEL until I turned on the piggyback. Once I turned it off the CEL would go away.

Now with my 3.0 Supra I added a different companies DP(Armytrix Catless with cat simulator) and with or without the very same piggyback I never got a CEL.

OP
OP

xHumble_MKV

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
This situation reminds me of when I had my 2.0 Supra. With the Kenji catless dp(cat simulator )it would never throw a CEL until I turned on the piggyback. Once I turned it off the CEL would go away.

Now with my 3.0 Supra I added a different companies DP(Armytrix Catless with cat simulator) and with or without the very same piggyback I never got a CEL.
Yeah the situation is kinda weird lol

OP
OP

xHumble_MKV

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Sorry guys ! I actually did reach out to BMs and I contacted Active autowerke. They said I probably received the defect batch by accident. They’re sending me a new one so fingers crossed
Sponsored