July 24-25 CotA Track Day. Who's going?

Callabrator

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Refraction Blue A91 Edition Supra
Hey all! I was able to sneak into the CotA track event next weekend July 24-25 after being on the waiting list and then getting the call. Who else is going? I'll only be attending the Saturday sessions. I've got a bit of track experience under my belt, but I've never been to CotA before. This'll be my first event in my Supra, and I'm pretty damn excited! It's awesome of Toyota to foot the bill for all new owners for a track day!

In terms of prep, I've swapped out the brake fluid to Castrol SRF, and that's it. I've never run stock brake pads on any car during track events before, so this should be interesting...
Sponsored

Last edited:

satx_phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta; BMW M3 CS (G80) Waitlist
Hey all! I was able to seek into the CotA track event next weekend July 24-25 after being on the waiting list and then getting the call. Who else is going? I'll only be attending the Saturday sessions. I've got a bit of track experience under my belt, but I've never been to CotA before. This'll be my first event in my Supra, and I'm pretty damn excited! It's awesome of Toyota to foot the bill for all new owners for a track day!

In terms of prep, I've swapped out the brake fluid to Castrol SRF, and that's it. I've never run stock brake pads on any car during track events before, so this should be interesting...
Sounds like a good time. I was booked to go but ultimately cancelled. The quotes for HPDE insurance were just too high for my taste, and I didnā€™t feel comfortable tracking my daily driver without at least that.

Vicious

First Name
Thad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
I plan to be there Sunday. I looked into insurance. But I just plan to take it "easy" and enjoy the experience

MrChantz

First Name
Chantz
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Sounds like a good time. I was booked to go but ultimately cancelled. The quotes for HPDE insurance were just too high for my taste, and I didnā€™t feel comfortable tracking my daily driver without at least that.
I was supposed to be there the 24th but canceled for the same reason, wish I had the foresight to think of looking into HPDE before the week of. Oh well
Sponsored