Just ordered the new 2023 3.0 Manual pro Special edition

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi TTS FinalEdition & SupraPro Special Edition
Has taken a week or so to decide but it is a big purchase.

I think the matte white, tan interior and manual gearbox won me over and it just looks so good.
supra.jpg

Due in October 23, which means I can get nearly a whole year out of my current MX5 ND and sell it at the end of the summer, so its a win win for me. Purchased via Carwow which works out at £52k.

I also thought it was a good deal as there is no extra charge for the Special edition, eg matte paint, manual, plus comes with Hud, JBL and all the extras on the pro version. Genuinely excited!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
Congrats! Going to be a long wait. I'm sure it'll be worth the anticipation!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Beautiful!!!! Congrats 🎉🎈🎊 It'll worth the wait for sure. I thought I'd get rid of my MX5 ND also but... I do live in Florida and that little go-cart is a manual, so I couldn't do it.... Regardless, welcome to the community! Hope they give y'all a free track day with your purchase over there too 🏁🏎🏁

OP
OP
Craig172

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Many Thanks, I really like the MX5 too and I'll get another years use before the Supra replaces it, it is a great go cart, so small and nippy. I had an Audi TTS before that, I'm sure I was put on this planet to try out as many different cars as I can in my lifetime.

OP
OP
Craig172

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just got a call from my dealer who is advising that they have been told mine (along with a big batch of Special editions) will be built in May and delivered by July, rather than getting it in November, great news!

Would be interested to see if anyone in the Uk has ordered the Special edition or got one already??
Sponsored

Last edited: