Collecting a Supra Special Edition - Happy days

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi TTS FinalEdition & SupraPro Special Edition
Just put a deposit down on a dealer demo Supra Pro Special edition manual with the matt white paint, cognac, 23 plate with just 800 miles on it, it dropped from 48k to 45k yesterday and then i wangled another £500 off, so just £44.5 for a virtually brand new car. Looking forward to the 300 mile drive down to collect it, happy days
Sponsored

Tacoma714

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra A91 CU Later Grey, 2015 Taccoma, 2013 A
Just put a deposit down on a dealer demo Supra Pro Special edition manual with the matt white paint, cognac, 23 plate with just 800 miles on it, it dropped from 48k to 45k yesterday and then i wangled another £500 off, so just £44.5 for a virtually brand new car. Looking forward to the 300 mile drive down to collect it, happy days
Very good price. Enjoy your ride. Get ready for the Mustangs, Chargers and Challengers wanting to race you at street lights lol.

OP
OP
Craig172

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks, just sold my MX5 i've had for 3 years went for a final drive tonight was a great car, but another great one to collect this weekend.
I think the reason the dealers are selling all their demos is theres no point having demo's if they can no longer sell new Supras, so was a good result for me as i nearly bought a new Special edition last year but backed out, but felt like i had unfinished business with it!

OP
OP
Craig172

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thank you, had an 2020 Supra 3.0 Auto a couple of years back but sold it on after 6 months, could nt resist the special edition tho this year, last chance as they dont sell new production Supras in the UK anymore

Last edited:

Professor SKO

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra A91
That is just a few USD shy of 55,000. What year is it? Is that model similar to the SE M91 sold in the US?

OP
OP
Craig172

Craig172

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That is just a few USD shy of 55,000. What year is it? Is that model similar to the SE M91 sold in the US?
Yep I think its the same, mines a 2023 registered, matte mineral white paint, hazlenut interior and manual gearbox. ALso includes the Pro spec so includes HUD, JBL, heated seats, LED lights etc.

They retail new for just under 56k, this "used" one had 800 miles only and was 44.5k, so a really good saving and like new, they even threw in the GR Boot mat as a freebie as the uk Toyoya dealershop have stopped selling new Supras full stop.
Sponsored

Last edited: