LAST DAY! 1FS 2023 SUMMER SALE

Zystus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Nitro Yellow GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Dang... If only you had free shipping... Wanted to get the "Rexpeed A90 / A91 MKV Supra V9 Dry Carbon Mirror Cap Full Replacements" for 5% off but the shipping cost made it more expensive than buying it from Speed Industry which has free shipping.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Dang... If only you had free shipping... Wanted to get the "Rexpeed A90 / A91 MKV Supra V9 Dry Carbon Mirror Cap Full Replacements" for 5% off but the shipping cost made it more expensive than buying it from Speed Industry which has free shipping.
Shoot me a DM on what is full price from speed industry and ill see what I can do.

megaforce

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 3.0
Awaiting shipment of Downpipe and exhaust -- could I place and order for the custom JB4 no aux fuel opinion to take advantage of the sale now, then receive the custom tune at a later date?

OP
OP
Jesse DaBears

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
Awaiting shipment of Downpipe and exhaust -- could I place and order for the custom JB4 no aux fuel opinion to take advantage of the sale now, then receive the custom tune at a later date?
Yup. People do it all the time to take advantage of the sale.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Yup. People do it all the time to take advantage of the sale.