• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Leather Steering Wheel with Red Stripe

OP
OP
reNeglect

reNeglect

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra, 2017 BMW X5
Where's it from originally. I love it, but that red's gotta go for me.
Your typical aliexpress vendor who makes all the carbon wheels, just got them to make one without the aggressive 9&3 grips and all leather. I am for one who wants OEM plus. Reason for sale, the red stripe doesnt match my oem red leather conversion so I actually got my oem steering wheel reupholstered and properly color matched

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Damn this wheel looks really good. It's like an M wheel upgrade. How does it feel in the hands? Significantly better than stock???

OP
OP
reNeglect

reNeglect

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra, 2017 BMW X5
Damn this wheel looks really good. It's like an M wheel upgrade. How does it feel in the hands? Significantly better than stock???
its a lil thicker than a M Sport wheel, i have a F15 X5 but feels thicccc and girthy haha. If i wasnt doing an interior build and the shade of red matches the oem red i would be keeping it

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Do you have any idea if they used a OEM core for this?

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Do you have any idea if they used a OEM core for this?
More than likely, this does not look like rexspeed or OLM, and the other few that I know do not use OEM cores, This chances are did use one.