First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Karbonkings.com
Car(s)
'21 A91 - '21 Corolla H - '06 Sentra Spec-V
These pics are all from the listing 3 years ago. Will add current clutter pics. 12ft ceilings, 640 sqft. Detached. insulated. Only a couple outlets on the large work bench and 6 on the ceiling for the lights. All 12 outlets on the walls were disconnected for the ceiling outlets by previous owner. Attic access is about 3' x 3', so that needs to be addressed.
Door is off center and lined up nicely with a useless garden bed so i have to pull in at an angle.
House is almost done, then the work on the garage can start. Just got an 8x10 shed in the backyard so that freed up a lot of space in here.

Adding windows, garage tiles, and doing the walls in reclaimed pallet wood since i can get that for free. Wire racks will be replaced with more 2x4 shelves like the 2 in the back and the right side but hanging from the ceiling instead.
Outside Garage 2 - Looking in.png
Outside Garage 2 - Looking out.png
Outside Garage 1.png

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
These pics are all from the listing 3 years ago. Will add current clutter pics. 12ft ceilings, 640 sqft. Detached. insulated. Only a couple outlets on the large work bench and 6 on the ceiling for the lights. All 12 outlets on the walls were disconnected for the ceiling outlets by previous owner. Attic access is about 3' x 3', so that needs to be addressed.
Door is off center and lined up nicely with a useless garden bed so i have to pull in at an angle.
House is almost done, then the work on the garage can start. Just got an 8x10 shed in the backyard so that freed up a lot of space in here.

Adding windows, garage tiles, and doing the walls in reclaimed pallet wood since i can get that for free. Wire racks will be replaced with more 2x4 shelves like the 2 in the back and the right side but hanging from the ceiling instead.
Outside Garage 2 - Looking in.png
Outside Garage 2 - Looking out.png
Outside Garage 1.png
It’d be nice to have the room for a separate detached garage 👍🏼
Sponsored