Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Iā€™m in Winchester!!
Was down that way about a month ago but was in a blue Stinger at the time.....used to live there years ago....Calloway st.

Now, "Nocturnal" Supra.

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Was down that way about a month ago but was in a blue Stinger at the time.....used to live there years ago....Calloway st.

Now, "Nocturnal" Supra.
Man I love the new Stingers.

So it looks like there are at least a couple of us here. I've seen a handful around the area. Saw an A91 at a "cars and coffee" event I was at a couple of weeks ago and a silver one getting on I-64 in Frankfort that I tried to catch-up to but it was gone by the time my light turned green and I pulled a false turn. I propose a get-together!

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H
Anyone know a good place to have a exhaust installed close?

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Anyone know a good place to have a exhaust installed close?
I've taken BMWs and VWs to Motorsports of Lexington (1044 West High St., Lex, KY 40508) for decades. They're expensive, but great guys and pretty much all of them race at some semi-pro or pro-level, so they know what they're doing. I'm taking a bunch of stuff to them in mid-June when it's all in to have it installed. They've already seen a couple of Supras come through their shop.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ok cool. Iā€™ll give them a call Monday if they are open or Tuesday if not. In you experience what would you think they may charge for a exhaust install? Just a guesstimate. I want to take it somewhere that will take care of my car and not just some random exhaust shop

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Ok cool. Iā€™ll give them a call Monday if they are open or Tuesday if not. In you experience what would you think they may charge for a exhaust install? Just a guesstimate. I want to take it somewhere that will take care of my car and not just some random exhaust shop
Honestly I wouldn't want to give you an incorrect number - I just don't know. Seems like most folks I see on here are posting less than $200 for installing a cat back system. If they charged me that or a bit more I'd still go there given the quality of their work (personal experience) and reputation. I fell the same way you do - I'd rather pay a little more for quality work and to have someone actually take care of my car.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ok good deal. Definitely giving them a call. Exhaust should be here Friday so need to get something setup to have it put on. I could probably do it myself but no real way to under the car enough to feel comfortable doing it.

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Ok good deal. Definitely giving them a call. Exhaust should be here Friday so need to get something setup to have it put on. I could probably do it myself but no real way to under the car enough to feel comfortable doing it.
Right on. I'm in the same boat - no comfortable way to do it for something like an exhaust. Easier just to pay someone. Have an AWE Track that should be here in a couple on weeks. What did you end up with?

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You having Motorsports of Lexington install it?

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Yep! Along with a downpipe, springs, sway bars, and one of those Cusco under-car braces since it needs to come off for the exhaust install anyways. I've got an office full of parts that are a small time commitment I'm putting on but am taking them the parts that are a heavier lift.
Sponsored