max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
I've taken BMWs and VWs to Motorsports of Lexington (1044 West High St., Lex, KY 40508) for decades. They're expensive, but great guys and pretty much all of them race at some semi-pro or pro-level, so they know what they're doing. I'm taking a bunch of stuff to them in mid-June when it's all in to have it installed. They've already seen a couple of Supras come through their shop.
Checked with these guys when I was considering having some work done on the Stinger.....they are for real! $500 bucks and change for the little work i was considering but although I decided not to get the work done (kind of glad now especially with the offer Green's made me on my Stinger totally stock) I walked out of there with a very good feeling they were going to do the job right!!!!! And they love talking about the strip!!!!!!!!! Spent an extra 45 mins there just shooting the breeze about cars.....lol
Sponsored

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91 Refraction 2021 Lexus UX250H
I will definitely give them a call the and see what their price would be. I just wanna make sure itā€™s done right

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
Their "bread n butter" is BMW.......They'll do it right....

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wonder if they would do a steering wheel install?

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Checked with these guys when I was considering having some work done on the Stinger.....they are for real! $500 bucks and change for the little work i was considering but although I decided not to get the work done (kind of glad now especially with the offer Green's made me on my Stinger totally stock) I walked out of there with a very good feeling they were going to do the job right!!!!! And they love talking about the strip!!!!!!!!! Spent an extra 45 mins there just shooting the breeze about cars.....lol
Yeah these guys apparently race in the NHRA. They got into the finals a couple weekends ago but they were rained out. I think it was pushed to this weekend? Pretty fun talking to them about it.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ok so Motorsports of Lexington is gonna do the install. Taking it up there June 24. Said it would take a hour and half or so. Thanks for the suggestion guys.

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Ok so Motorsports of Lexington is gonna do the install. Taking it up there June 24. Said it would take a hour and half or so. Thanks for the suggestion guys.
Dude I just dropped my car off there today for a downpipe install! Glad you found a shop you were comfortable with. On another note, I have a bunch of travel coming up in July but I'd still like to try and do some kind of small get together if people want to. Maybe August? Nothing better than an August day in KY.

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mine goes tomorrow for the exhaust install. I ordered a Active Autowerks DP myself that Iā€™ll have them put on when it gets here. Im excited! You getting it back today?

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Let me know how it goes with the install.

OP
OP
underdonk

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
Mine goes tomorrow for the exhaust install. I ordered a Active Autowerks DP myself that Iā€™ll have them put on when it gets here. Im excited! You getting it back today?
Maybe today but definitely tomorrow - they worked me in. May see you there when I pick it up!

jchall30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ok. If you get it back today let me know how it went. My appointment tomorrow is at 1 and I have to head straight to work from there so my wife will be waiting on the car. lol.

Diablo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Launch Edition / 2018 4Runner TRD
Hey, what's up ya'll! I'm just up the road from Lexington (I-75) about an hour in Independence, KY. We'll be hitting a Cars and Coffee event at Crestview Hills Town Centre on Saturday morning if anyone wants to take the trip or will be around NKY/Cincinnati area this weekend. We'll have two Supras, a Series Gray WRX, and a GT350R in our group, first time I've been to this event.

max

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stinger (no more......)
In the Frankfort area daily. Travel on Versailles rd to get there from Lex.. Have seen one or two on New Circle. Hate getting out of the car....:)

Drakov

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra
Officially moving to Pikesville KY mid June 2022ā€¦. Hopefully can find a decent shop thatā€™s semi closeā€¦. Will be getting a x5m competition or rsq8 for the winters to go with the Supra.
Sponsored